AnniePrivate lessons in French - learn French culture and language
FLE French teacher, native French speaker, offers French classes to help you improve your level (general English, GCSE preparation).
My goal is to motivate the student and make him progress at his own pace without overloading his memory.
I systematically correct mistakes; grammar, spelling and pronunciation.
I give advice during each lesson and provide progress reports.
AriannaLearning Italian has never been so easy! Give it a try!
I am an Italian girl, born and raised in Italy, who would love to share such a complex language that is Italian with those who were brave enough to give it a try. My goal is to improve the communication skills of my students, providing them with native-speakers' insights to learn how to successfully use the Italian language.
SylvainFrench experienced and qualified native tutor - learn, enjoy, share
STRUCTURE OF THE LESSONS:
I build my lessons through a communicative approach maximising the use of the target language.
My lessons are usually task-based and centred around practical functions.
During each lesson, we will always work on four different skills such as speaking, listening, reading and writing, using a great variety of teaching materials reflecting real-life situations.
MY COURSES WILL AIM AT:
– Improving your listening and conversation skills
– Explaining grammar rules
– Introducing new vocabulary using specific learning methods
– Enhancing your writing, speaking and listening skills
I have learnt English, Spanish and I am currently learning Italian and Russian, so I perfectly understand how it feels to learn a new language and the difficulties that one can come across, especially when that language isn't using the same alphabet as your mother tongue.
I have taught French to people from Europe, Commonwealth, Russia, Colombia, Iran, Sri Lanka, Maldives, South Africa, Syria, Lebanon, Algeria, Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, and China, and among them, some were students, teachers, analysts, brokers, nurses, doctors, lawyers, singers, business owners, writers, actors, ambassadors, personal trainers, interior designers, architects, TV and movie producers…
I am looking forward to hearing from you :)
LalaRussian classes via Skype. Russian for beginners. Russian for advanced.
I'm Lala, a Native Russian speaker. I possess Master Degree in Translation and Interpretation in English and Russian from Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences. Besides, I lived in Russia for 6 years which gave me an opportunity to communicate with local people and to get deep acquaintance with Russian culture and traditions.
- I've been teaching Russian for 7 years to both young students and adults of all ages all around the world in the classroom and via Skype. Besides, I've worked as the Russian language teacher at the A. D. Sakharov Human Rights Protection Center in Yerevan, Armenia.
- I lived in different countries where I taught Russian. I also possess BA in the English language and Literature, Pedagogy at Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences. So, my English is very fluent and I'll explain you everything in English in a very understandable and easy way.
- I always implement individualized learning approach for each learner depending on his/her needs and interests.
- I always create a friendly and easy-to-go atmosphere where you will feel motivated and comfortable to learn.
- I will help you to achieve the desired level of language acquisition in the shortest possible period of time as I have the experience of the optimal sequence of material presentation after which you will speak Russian fluently.
- On my lessons we will be discussing videos, movies, songs, articles, doing research, making presentations, writing blog posts, playing role games and working on interesting projects while mastering communication, collaboration, problem-solving, ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and other 21st century skills.
- During lessons I always use well-planned instructional methods for presenting various type of content based on the desired learning outcomes.
By the End of the Course You Will ...
- You will feel confident speaking Russian.
- You will be able to easily communicative with native Russian speakers.
- You will be able to easily construct grammatically correct sentences in the Russian language.
- You will learn where and how to use various words, word-combinations and phrases on numerous everyday-life topics.
- You will get acquaintance with peculiarities of the Russian language pronunciation.
I look forward to meeting YOU!
MarkEnglish for professionals (refresher, fluency, conversation ...)
I offer you my services to make you truly performant oral / written in English. If you must use English as part of your professional activity and you do not feel comfortable ... If you're tired of being spotted right away like French ... If you do not know still not when to use the present perfect / the preterite .... I am here to help you.
* Training linguist and author of textbook as such.
=> I am not a student in L1 who had a good grade in the Baccalaureate. I am a practicing, qualified teacher and holder of National Education. Teaching can not be improvised. This is something I feel I do well with 23 years of experience.
I remind parents that to have 10/20 to the Baccalaureate, just have the level A2 (which is theoretically expected at the end of 3rd) so I let you imagine the despair of engineering students who must get at least 750 to the TOEIC! It's the equivalent of level B2!)
* Daily monitoring possible via internet.
* Each course gives rise to a detailed report.
* In-depth knowledge of the European Framework. (A1 => C2)
* Work of language activities.
* Specialized in "phonology": intonation, word accent, links ... The grammar of the oral.
* Adaptation to all levels:
=> College - High school: beginner, false beginner ...
=> Post-baccalaureate: TOEIC preparation, TOEFL, iELTS, Cambridge First Certificate, Advanced Certificate.
=> Oral and writings of the grandes écoles such as ENA
=> Oral and written business schools (Tremplin-Passerelle ...)
=> Engineering school: preparation for TOIEC.
JackLearn English for all levels of experience from 'Hello' to 'Goodbye' and everything in-between
Hello, my name is Jack, a native English speaker originally from Manchester, England. I have experience teaching English as a second language both online to students in China.And in schools in Italy.
I have a diploma in International Business Management from Northumbria University, and studied abroad in Sweden and Portugal and therefore know how important and daunting learning a language can be.
I specialise in teaching English as a second language. My aim is to be the lessons fun and engaging. Depending on what you want to learn we can focus on grammar, sentence structure, building vocabulary of a particular topic or start at the basics learning phonics.
If you would like support and tutoring on homework or topics you are studying in school I can support students with this and help them achieve in school.
I can also teach Business English and help you prepare for a presentation or interview or help with your studies.
My class would be perfect for either adults or children wanting to improve their oral and written English skills. Each class will be personalised to your needs and abilities with the first class used to evaluate your level and how we can best use further classes to improve your abilities and see results.
HughPractical and fun English classes to improve your confidence in English!
Are you looking to improve your English with an experienced teacher?
Well, I am the teacher for you! I am a British native speaker with over 10 years teaching experience.I hold two university degree's and two professional teaching certificates.
My lessons are fun, practical and will improve your confidence in using English for work and pleasure!
JennyForeign language course, English, Spanish, French
I offer courses for preparation of internship interviews for students of BTS Commercial, correction of students at the terminal level, preparation for the oral exam, Spanish classes and conferences on different concepts, school support for children, help with homework, grammar, vocabulary, writing, composition, conversation.
Methodology according to the personality and needs of the students.
KlaudiaPolish lessons with a native speaker - all levels.
Are you looking for a Polish teacher? I can offer you Polish classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning. I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. They could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak as soon as possible.
IrineEnglish for Children (TEFL Certified Teacher) Tilburg
I give English lessons for children who need extra support in English mastery. I was the training manager for Eye Level English (a multinational for the field of education) in Indonesia. There I learned different learning materials and learning approach for children. I will help your child / children with their own 'eye level'.
RaoulCourse to Improve your English / Improve your French
Professional francophone, having lived 27 years in the USA proposes to help you to improve your English by sessions of practice of the language, a teaching based on the real use of the English and not his traditional teaching (literary and / scholastic)
Native French speaking Belgian, having lived in the USA for 27 years can help you with a practical (versus litterary an / or scholastic) improven your Frenmch.
Step by step conversations adapted to your points of interest.
MarieENGLISH all levels, all ages - Bordeaux and surroundings.
Trainer profession, bilingual, I lived more than 18 years in the British Isles where I taught.
I teach English and / or French, TOFEL, TOEIC, BULATS, Trinity Cambridge Exams, etc.
All levels, all ages!
I also offer tutoring for your children in the comfort of your home!
Telephone and videoconferencing classes also available.
Teaching English and French, FLE to an audience of all nationalities. More than 18 years of experience in training and teaching. Holder of a license and perfectly bilingual.
Open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, responsible and very pedagogue.
Great experience in Cambridge Trinity KET examinations, PET, FCE, Advanced, CELTA titles such as BULAT, TOFEL, TOEIC, etc.
Graduate from Cambridge University in Advanced English and English / French Translation.
I move to Bordeaux and surroundings (30 km around).
See you soon!
See you soon !
PelinOnline / In person Private lesson / Turkish tutor / Conversation / Grammar / Writing / Reading / Homework
I am a Turkish teacher. I graduated in Turkey with a BA in Languages. The lessons I offer are from basic to academic level, so for children, students, expats and adults. The focus is on learning grammar, speaking, ,, read and write. If you want to learn Turkish for vacation, work, family or just as a hobby, then I can certainly help you. I use Turkish grammar books, podcast, websites for learning Turkish and other study material.
JoeLearn standard english from a native public speaker
I've lived most of my life in the uk and have been through the whole educational system all the way to University.
I'm now a toastmasters public speaker, standup comedian, voice over work, health coach and author.