Emma- Italian language; Italian course or conversation.
- I´m a professional Italian teacher from Italy, now living in Rome. I have 8 years teaching experience. I am very patient and I love to make a relaxed and friendly class environment. I have qualifications and experience teaching at different levels and in different contexts. I can help the student to improve the oral, written, and comprehension skills. Most important is that each course is based on the needs, interests and availability of the student.
- The method is mainly what is called communicative, aimed at stimulating the student to speak immediately and put the focus on the functional aspect of the language. For beginners, I usually follow a specific program, I prepare a course and for each lesson I send students the files that I scan from the various books. Also the lessons can be essentially developed as conversations on specific subjects.
InnaRussian Course in Lausanne, Geneva and Skype, Highly Qualified Teacher, 10 Years of Experience
Holder of a doctorate of Letters (Russian, University of Lausanne) with more than 8 years of experience in teaching Russian at the university level in Switzerland, I offer introductory courses in Russian language and culture, advanced (advanced grammar, oral expression, writing), Russian business, exam preparation (TRKI / TORFL and mature certification), Russian for pleasure.
Russian mother tongue, I give tailor-made courses tailored to your needs.
Our first class will be dedicated to getting to know each other. I will be happy to discuss your goals and the time you can invest. My goal is to offer you a personalized program to guarantee the best results.
The price includes access to the online course space where I put at your disposal the material seen in class (grammatical tables, exercises, etc.)
ValentynaRussian tutor Skype. Speaking, grammar, new words conversational phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
IgnacioSpanish, English and Italian conversation classes. Latin-American teacher!
My name is Ignacio but you can call me Nacho (like the Mexican food!). I am 33 years old. I am a native Spanish speaker from Latin-American (Argentina) who has arrived at Tokyo some months ago to do a Master in the Tokyo University. I am willing to teach Spanish, English or Italian to people from all ages. Some years ago, I lived two years in Rome, Italy. It was a fabulous experience!
I love to teach different languages, is one of my passions. I am very happy here in Tokyo, every day discovering new places and things to do. Japan is an amazing country and I am fond of Japanese people.
I offer conversation classes for English and grammar and conversation for Spanish and Italian. The duration could be 60, 90 or 120 minutes, is up to you. We can arrange to meet in a bar/cafeteria or in my place.
I live in Adachi-ku, near Aoi Station (Tsukuba Express Line), but we can arrange to meet in a convenient place for both of us.
My hobbies are football (sports in general), movies (Ghibli movies are the best!), traveling and listening jpop or jrock music.
Do not hesitate to contact me!
TatianaRussian language (with a native speaker, all levels)
I am a native Russian speaker and a professional linguist. I can teach you a proper Russian language with regard to your personal goals and learning schedule. While teaching, I am trying to get my students acquainted with Russian culture and traditions. It keeps them motivated and builds profound “understanding” of the language.
ElenaThe Russian. Special Russian course for all levels.
Graduate teacher from Moscow with 15 years of experience offers private Russian lessons. Beginners, intermediate, advanced are welcome.
- basic course
- business course
- literature course
- revision course
- advanced courses
NEW: Skype Distance Learning
My academic pedagogical studies and my many years of teaching allow me to obtain very good results in my work.
Have the courage to challenge yourself and you will have access to a rich and unique culture of Russian culture.
EstelleiRussian language and culture with a positive mindset
I teach with a positive mindset, which suits my cheerful personality. Having practised this method myself, I have successfully learned 5 languages. I can teach in French, Russian, Italian, Spanish and English. All course are tailor-made for you, although I give priority to conversation. The classes are based on the competencies of the European framework for languages CECRL : speaking, listening, writing, reading.
Come discover how fun is to learn Russian!!
CristinaItalian language course (mother tongue teacher)
Italian language course with a certified native speaker at the University of Perugia.
My classes are developed according to the learning needs of students.
The course content is decided with the student on the basis of her need:
- Italian culture
Feel free to contact me for more information.
MatteoCourses in Italian and Italian culture, at all levels.
Hello, my name is Matteo, I come from Perugia, a pretty city in the center of Italy. Italian language and culture are my passions as well as teaching. I give Italian lessons for those who want to either learn the basics of the language (grammar, syntax), or improve the conversation (diction, vocabulary, ways of speaking), listening and writing. The course is for all levels, I try to customize the teaching method according to the needs and level of the student. The content of the conversations of my classes are influenced by my professional and artistic backgrounds, we can talk about Italian literature, cinema, music, art and gastronomic culture but also about topics of interest to the student.
Contact me for more information!
JulieRussian language course for beginners of the EII or ULB
I am still a student of Russian at the ULB. I lived a year and a half in Russia. I prefer having students from the EII or ULB because I know the teachers and I know what they expect from the students. But if you are neither from the EII nor the ULB and you wish to learn Russian, I am available too!
MadeiraPRIVATE COURSES OF ITALIAN ALL LEVELS GIVEN BY PROF LANGUAGE LANGUAGE IN BORDEAUX
I give Italian lessons on several levels:
- Middle School High School,
- University (License, Master 1 and Master 2),
- Adult (professional or not).
I offer private lessons in Italian language for linguistics, spelling, pronunciation and conversation. Ability to work in a field of your choice according to your requirements in order to develop or improve a technical vocabulary adapted to your sector of activity. I work with children, transforming language learning into play, with students of all levels and adults. In addition I do language certification preparation courses and tutoring.
I teach Italian language courses at all levels. I trained students from kindergarten to adulthood. I also took Italian language courses at university level.
I am an Italian teacher in a high school in Bordeaux and I have also been an Italian assistant in several high schools in France. I have, therefore, a strong experience in teaching Italian to foreigners, as well as a multi-year experience in teaching foreign languages (French-English).
I adapt to the needs of my students. These courses are for anyone who is interested in learning or deepening Italian culture in addition to the language. If you learn the language for your work, we will focus on specific vocabulary. If you are looking for a particular teacher for your child, I will create activities and exercises by transforming learning language into play.
Custom programs. Tutoring.
AndreiRussian and/or Chuvash Language Courses (business, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also exchange program in Thailand (Walailak University)
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
SilviaLearn the language of love with me _ italiano per tutti
Italian is my mother tongue, I love its sound, its grammar structure, the culture it expresses.
I hope to pass on to my students my passion and enthusiasm, thanks to the experience I made at university, where I studied ancient Greek and Latin, then working as a teacher in high school, and gaining the DITALS, which is a diploma to teach Italian to foreigners.
I have experience with students of different levels and age, and I gear each lesson towards my students' goals and preferences.