DragosPresentation Design, Speech Writing and Orathorical Practice
They say talking in public is the no1 fear in the world.
How about preparing for it intensively, so when the moment comes, you will be confident, engaged and clear, even if your knees are still shaking?
I have been coaching debate and public speaking to young people for 4 years. I have a lot of experience in speech writing and helping others prepare for talking in front of a crowd. What we can achieve together:
- learn to compose a good speech -> with all the necessary elements in order to have a persuasive effect
- design a killer presentation -> complicated ideas sometimes require visual aid for the public. Learn to let go of comic sans and how not to undermine a good talk with outdated graphic work
- practice speaking -> 99%blood sweat and tears. I can help you present over, and over and over again until you are satisfied and confident that nothing can go wrong. Remember that all the great speakers of this world made history by practice, not by intuition or accident.
My main goal for this course is that you would acquire autonomy to write your own speeches and manage presentations with less effort by being more and more persuasive.
Mohamed RushdieLearn how to write effective PowerPoint presentations that will have a beneficial impact on your audiences.
This course will allow you to discover an effective canvas for writing your PowerPoint presentations for commercial or other purposes. How to structure your ideas? How to chain them? Which media to use? Which typographic rules to use? How to present your text content? How to effectively reach your audience? All these points will be dealt with and will allow you to acquire an effective master plan for developing presentations applicable to various situations.
AbdulLearn English to be a good professional communicator
I have studied multiple course in English including professional. I have more than couple of years of experience of teaching to highly professionals across the globe and it was an excellent experience. My teaching style is innovative, latest and to involve the students more to grab their attention to focus.Classwork is done in the class different sessions are formed. Homework is given after each class. I consider a good communicator is always the one who grabs the audience's attention. Communications is very powerful to in this digital life and plays important role to have success. For those who wants to take a fresh start will lucky ones to get an amazing opportunity.
RosaPitch and Public Presentations: how to prepare yourself
Being able to express your ideas and projects in public is a fundamental ability for your professional career. In the audiovisual field where I have been working for fifteen years, giving a good convincing pitch was the only way to find investors for my documentary projects. Later, working as a teacher at a Faculty of Media and Communication, I had the opportunity to help students prepare their presentations, and very especially their Final Thesis Presentations. All and all, I have my personal toolbox for preparing anyone (welcome shyness!) to feel confident and at ease in order to communicate with the verbal language, the body language, and the visual language.
NikaEnglish for almost Everyone, from five to 105 years old
Language level assessment,
Cambridge English exams,
MAVO, HAVO, VWO,
The classes can be taught both in English only or with Dutch to assist instruction.
I specialise in helping you understand grammar in a way which makes you apply it. That makes me an effective exam trainer (I am also CELTA-certified, apart from having a Dutch 1st grade qualification and experience in state
upper secondary examinations).
MadhuraBusiness English, Professional Conversation, Presentations, Data, Scientific Technical Language
If you have a desire to learn English and don't know how to by yourself, I am here to help you out!
Learning English can be daunting with so many different accents spoken all over the world! I have studied and lived in the USA for 8 years. Engineer by profession, I had an opportunity to be a part of hundreds of corporate meetings, given several presentations , written countless reports and communicated with clients in North and South America, Asia, Europe.
I would put you at ease and help you with your pertinent needs.
After moving to France, I have started teaching English as a part-time activity to share my knowledge with those interested. I am a micro-entrepreneur.
Thank you for your time! See you soon.
MarcinBusiness/ Legal ENGLISH TUTORIAL + Exams Preparation
[POSSIBLE TO PLACE INVOICES]
If you want to improve your fluency of speaking and the natural use of language at work or outside, then I strongly encourage individuals and firms to get acquainted with my offer. As your last tutor, I know the needs of business people well, so the course is very practical, substantive and tailored to your individual expectations.
I have held my former education in Poland and the Netherlands, and currently I study at Warsaw School of Economics, in the field of International Business, taught in English language. I possess a CEFR certificate at C1 / C2 level and I have completed an extensive GMAT examination course. Besides this, I have been studying English for 17 years, and for 5 years I have been running my activities in the area of International Business English, as a student, tutor and white collar worker, parallelly. Additionally, I have rich entrepreneurial experience, executing commercial projects in the international environment and coordinating cooperations with foreign partners. This is complemented by several years of stay abroad and constant realization of A1-C1 level tutoring sessions with top and middle managers, directors and business owners, lawyers and business university students.
1. Intensive work on communication barriers, self-confidence and openness to language.
2. Specialist “Business communication” course (elements of negotiations, facts analysis, concluding, critical thinking and formal communication).
3. Dialogues and business small talks in English.
4. Preparation for an interview, CV construction, cover letters writing.
5. Preparation of people to work and live abroad.
6. Preparation for university exams (e.g. SGH; UW)
7. “General English” primary level (A1-B1) and advanced level courses (B2-C2) for youths and adults.
8. Preparation for Matura exam Primary/ Advanced level + general school support.
9. Language certificates content realization, supporting Your learning process.
10. Classes taught in Problem Based Learning method.
I am a friendly and patient person, so classes always take place in the maximum sense of Your comfort and also, I constantly look for the best teaching practices, eventually never to waste time. :) Moreover, I use original education methods that I combine with elements of lingual affirmation. They have been developed scrupulously and in a way to bring the effects as soon as possible. In addition, existing partners recommend the method to be effective, verifying it in practice. It optimizes a learning process by up to 50%.
Call me and let’s practice together!
Price includes: Fully customized course and methods preparation; FREE education materials + FREE access to knowledge base; 24/7 telephone tutorship; door to door service.
The possibility to organize TELE/ SKYPE tutoring session or where do I reside. Certificates of qualifications or testimonials are available upon request.
Up to 50% discount for group sessions!
If you have any questions, please send me a message. :)
AnnaSPOT ON! Common mistakes+False Friends+Clear Pronunciation
* I've been helping and collaborating with Italians both pursuing English in Unis and in the corporate world - I know the pitfalls and where common mistakes are made - this also applies to people from the Far East due to my growing up in a tri-lingual environment.
* I go the extra mile to help you achieve something meaningful and am devoted to giving the best of myself in what I LOVE doing!!
BrianEnglish for business, interviews and presentations
I have 3 years’ experience teaching to university students studying Economics as well as to students in communications and marketing. I have a very good understanding of language learning, grammar and vocabulary globally.
I have a Masters In Management and have worked in international project managment and can help you with all types of English for business, especially presentations and interview skills.
JackieTelevision Production skills. Learning and guidance.
This class is for anyone aspiring to work in the television industry-specifically the Entertainment genre. You may already be studying a Media Studies or Television Production course and need some advice/extra tuition from an experienced professional.
You choose what you want to learn/receive guidance on, including:
Prepping and planning
Presenting on camera
Writing scripts for short programmes
Effective and efficient edit producing
How to structure a narrative
How to film on location
How to direct basic shoots. Film only what you need.
Lessons will include viewing your own material and working through it together.
OliverPresentation skills tutoring, mentoring, and/or coaching
These classes support students working with presentation materials. You might be studying for personal and/or professional development, pitching a concept or investment opportunity, or preparing for a meeting or interview. The sessions are informal and unstructured, with a focus on dialogic approaches. You will be encouraged to ask questions and reflect critically throughout.
ElviraGerman for general purposes and business German, exam preparation for Goethe exams A1 - C2
Intercultural Business Communication (IBC) offers tailor-made language training in business German, German for diplomats and German for general purposes. You will learn to use the German language in communicative situations and communicate effectively in business and every day situations.
Additionally, IBC offers language consultancy in German, ie proof-reading of your German texts and translating your websites from English or Dutch into German.
As a certified examiner of the German Goethe Institut, I can help you to prepare for the exams for all levels (A1 - C2).
Ikenna(Business) Storytelling to influence and communicate effectively
• An interactive and humorous experience that gives XYZ staff the tools they need to deliver persuasive and heart felt presentations which build relationships across the organization and convince people to move.
• Result: Participants will walk away knowing how to add emotion and power to facts and figures. They will become more comfortable standing before a group regardless of the size, overcome fear of speaking while making their presentations memorable.