SiqiChinese Lesson and cultural exchange for all levels students
Hi, I'm Siqi, a native Chinese grown up in Sichuan and Guangdong. I am a master student studying at the University of Oxford and I have had over 10 foreign students who learned Chinese with me. I love sharing my language and my culture with new friends, and I am good at designing classes for all levels' students. The class will be highly personalised and is for everyone who is interested in learning Chinese for business/study/fun.
I love traveling and I believe that we'll be good friends! For my previous students, I love taking them to Chinese restaurants/shops to study Chinese in an immersive environment. If you are interested in that, don't hesitate to sign up :)
Looking forward to meeting you online/in person.
WēiLearn Chinese language and culture (all levels)
"It's Chinese"!? Maybe, but he is very mysterious and logical. With me, you will learn how this logic works, and you will also discover, the beauty of its originality.
I give tutoring since 2010 and my students are all ages. (they are teenagers, adults, or retired)
My classes are written and spoken, and I hope to be able to talk to you in Chinese. The goal is of course to be able to speak it.
I base my texts on dialogues, stories, great moments of China, but also poems, songs, culture, etc. I personalize all my documents, so the level adapts to the interest of all.
I have also created a "WhatsApp" group to make day-to-day learning easier, as it is important to keep it entertaining.
I am really passionate about my work, and will be happy to teach you my native language.
GwynethChinese Language Teaching - for Beginners & Intermediate Level
Native Chinese speaker with TCSOL qualification recognised worldwide. Also qualified to Teaching Chinese as Second Language program by National Taiwan Normal University. Experienced in teaching children with no foundation in Chinese language at all, as well as working adults in Business Chinese. If you found yourself interested in speaking/writing/reading Chinese.
PeishanChinese turor for Chinese/ Mandarin (simplified and traditional )
Giving my background in Foreign Languages and Literature as my bachelor study, and Adult and Continuing Education as my master degree, I gain great professional abilities in languages and education.
Since I was 18 years old, I've been offering language teaching to the students, who are from 5-70 years old. I possess a wide range of Mandarin teaching experiences that I've given one-to-one and group classes before, and even online classes to people all over the world, through which I gained all the experiences teaching people with all the different culture and also all levels from A1-C2, and even with the clients who need to prepare for Mandarin verification exams( HSK, Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì). When it comes to the most forgettable teaching experience I've ever had, I think it was my former job that I gave language and culture class in a community university for 3.5 years. There, I merged language teaching, diversified culture, with European and South-East Asian cooking, and it was certainly a great fun.
I am now also working in the international school in Geneva for the IB exam system, which is pretty challenging, but it broadens my abilities.
With more than 10 years of working in the Mandarin as well as English tutor/ teaching field, I believe my qualifications will match your learning requirements.
CuihongMath and Chinese lessons for all people up to 7 years old.
I am a Chinese girl, had 2 years study in European University for my Master degree in Geneva, Switzerland and 4 years study for my Bachelor degree at Beijing Normal University. I have experience to teach maths for international students from primary school to high school in English. I get also experience to teach Chinese as well, since 2016 I have been teaching Chinese in the school of TheLanguageCenter at Ferney Voltaire ,If you need any help on Chinese and maths , please contact me. Thanks a lot for your attention.
ShanLearn Chinese with the experienced native-speaking teacher: Online & Face to Face
I specialize in tutoring Chinese from beginner to advanced level. No matter you are preparing for future career, for HSK exams or out of pure interest, your goal will be achieved with my professional instruction.
I am a native Mandarin speaker and have lived in the Netherlands for five years. With more than three years international teaching experience, I can help you in both mastering the Chinese language and understanding the culture.
Every class is tailored to the specific needs of the student. Both beginners and advanced students can contact me.
SuzanneChinese Mandarijns en Kantonees in Gent en Merelbeke
I am Chinese, living in Merelbeke which is very close to Ghent. I have certificate of Putonghua Shuiping ceshi (PSC) from Beijing China. Putonghua is Mandarin. I could speak Cantonese and also know Simplified Chinese characters from china and Traditional Chinese characters from Taiwan and Hong Kong. I can also help you to prepare for HSK test.
I spreak basic Nederlands, but the lesson will be in English or Chinese. I am a nice and flexible person, I could give lesson at your place or via internet, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Due to special situtation now. Apprentus suggest only Online lesson should be given.
ChialingDo you want to speak Chinese with confidence and use the right vocabulary?
• My mother tongue is Mandarin.
• I teach English and Chinese classes to children in 2 private schools.
• To teach adults, I would focus on conversation and vocabulary.
• I love Asian cuisine, you can cook together by practicing Chinese!
• I give priority to spoken language but memorizing vocabulary is a must.
• Among DIY activities, songs, cooking, drawing, painting.
• I start the lessons with immersion, then I adapt how to learn by student.
Yuki YujinTutoring Chinese/Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese
I am 100% Chinese ;-). Now I live in Etterbeek, Brussel, Belgium. My mother language is Mandarin Chinese. But I can speak very good Cantonese Chinese.
I have already some experience in tutoring Mandarin Chinese. Now I am still busy with tutoring Chinese. And it's absolute not a problem to help you on spoken Cantonese.
I can speak fluent English and good enough Dutch.
At this moment, I am available and flexible.
Feel free to contact me!
Remark: Price at student's home is only within 2.5km around. If more than that, there will be an extra fee to discuss, and prefer a 2 hours lessons.
YuClick the Chinese languange and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
Hey! I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-Learn Chinese with me (for schoolchildren and teenagers)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!
RuijiaoMandarin Chinese (all levels, all ages, all purposes)
I have a Chinese teaching degree and for years I have been teaching students from all over the world the beautiful Chinese language, mostly only through Skype or other chatting programs. My students have been beginners up till people wanting to perfect their Mandarin. Some students only want to learn to talk a bit for a holiday, others want to be able to read and write. I enjoy making for each student a personal studying plan that fits their needs, and also the teaching material I will choose for each student individually.
My youngest student started when he was 4, but I have also students who picked it up after retirement. The way I see it is that as long as you enjoy yourself, you are never too young or old to learn anything.
巍Chinese language tutoring for any level speaking,reading and writing
I specialize in tutoring Chinese language.I'm a Master degree of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics. And my major of Bachelor degree is Teaching Chinese As Second Language. I have been teaching Chinese for several years,get a lot of experiences,especially in Daily life Chinese and HSK. Now i'm still teaching.My students come from many countries,I enjoy the time with them very much.And my class is funny and enlightening. They love my class,they can get much from my class.If you study with me,I will make a good study plan for your need, and i'm sure you will like my class.My purpose for teaching is to make learning Chinese easier!
YanrongProfessional Chinese Language Course By Native Speaker
1. My name is Lu. You can call me Robin. I'm a Chinese native speaker.
2. My English proficiency is at the fluent level and my accent is native.
3. I've been teaching English for 8 years. I'm a TEFL certified English teacher.
4. I'm also passionate about teaching you Chinese from beginner to advanced level. At present, I'm teaching daily conversation and business Chinese classes to Japanese people.
5. I plan lessons according to your needs with the goal to help you master the Chinese language efficiently.
6. Even though I'm a Chinese native speaker, my class is not chatting between you and me, rather it's a professional one designed for foreign language learners.