MarineFrench/English/Business/Politics/CV classes with an experienced tutor
French and (British) English native. I spent the past 6 years in London studying Politics and lived in Paris for a year to undertake internships in Finance. I am now back in London for the first semester of my Master's in Management until August.
I have 5+ years of experience tutoring students of various ages (from 4 to 40+) as I used to work free lance for the tutoring company Enjoy Education based in Chelsea. There I tutored French, English, Business, Political Science, Political Economy and Social Pyschology.
I also spent a year as a headhunter in the financial sector and can help with applications and CVs.
SylvainFrench experienced and qualified native tutor - learn, enjoy, share
STRUCTURE OF THE LESSONS:
I build my lessons through a communicative approach maximising the use of the target language.
My lessons are usually task-based and centred around practical functions.
During each lesson, we will always work on four different skills such as speaking, listening, reading and writing, using a great variety of teaching materials reflecting real-life situations.
MY COURSES WILL AIM AT:
– Improving your listening and conversation skills
– Explaining grammar rules
– Introducing new vocabulary using specific learning methods
– Enhancing your writing, speaking and listening skills
I have learnt English, Spanish and I am currently learning Italian and Russian, so I perfectly understand how it feels to learn a new language and the difficulties that one can come across, especially when that language isn't using the same alphabet as your mother tongue.
I have taught French to people from Europe, Commonwealth, Russia, Colombia, Iran, Sri Lanka, Maldives, South Africa, Syria, Lebanon, Algeria, Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, and China, and among them, some were students, teachers, analysts, brokers, nurses, doctors, lawyers, singers, business owners, writers, actors, ambassadors, personal trainers, interior designers, architects, TV and movie producers…
I am looking forward to hearing from you :)
LisaFrench lessons (native speaker) - basics / conversations / debates
My name is Lisa, I am 21 years old and I am currently a student at ESCP Business School (Master in Management).
I am a native French speaker and I speak English fluently.
The objective of this course is to learn / improve your French in a relaxing atmosphere, to have everyday conversations, debates ...
I can also help you if you have courses in French that you do not understand well.
You are also free to tell me if you want to have conversation on specific topics that you are interested in :)
I am always happy to get to know new people (I have been studied in Paris, Madrid and now London) and to help them learning my native language! SO feel free to contact me for more information :)
LalaEnglish Tutor. English classes via Skype: Grammar, Speaking, Listening
I'm Lala, a Native English speaker. I possess Master Degree in Translation and Interpretation in English and Russian from Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences. Besides, I lived in London for 6 years which gave me an opportunity to communicate with local people and to get deep acquaintance with English culture and traditions.
- I've been teaching English for 7 years to both young students and adults of all ages all around the world in the classroom and via Skype. Besides, I've worked as the English language teacher at the A. D. Sakharov Human Rights Protection Center in Yerevan, Armenia.
- I lived in different countries where I taught English. I also possess BA in the English language and Literature, Pedagogy at Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences. So, my English is very fluent and I'll explain you everything in English in a very understandable and easy way.
- I always implement individualized learning approach for each learner depending on his/her needs and interests.
- I always create a friendly and easy-to-go atmosphere where you will feel motivated and comfortable to learn.
- I will help you to achieve the desired level of language acquisition in the shortest possible period of time as I have the experience of the optimal sequence of material presentation after which you will speak English fluently.
- On my lessons we will be discussing videos, movies, songs, articles, doing research, making presentations, writing blog posts, playing role games and working on interesting projects while mastering communication, collaboration, problem-solving, ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and other 21st century skills.
- During lessons I always use well-planned instructional methods for presenting various type of content based on the desired learning outcomes.
By the End of the Course You Will ...
- You will feel confident speaking English.
- You will be able to easily communicative with native English speakers.
- You will be able to easily construct grammatically correct sentences in the English language.
- You will learn where and how to use various words, word-combinations and phrases on numerous everyday-life topics.
- You will get acquaintance with peculiarities of the English language pronunciation.
I look forward to meeting YOU!
ChiaraEnglish lessons- Improve your speaking and grammar!
Do you wish to learn or better your English in a fun, but effective way?
As a Scientific and Literary Translator, graduated from the USAL, having completed the following exams ( KET, PET, IGCSE, FCE & IB) and with more than 6 years of experience in teaching, in my classes you will:
*Learn how to properly speak and have fluent conversations
*Write, focusing on English grammar
* Pay special attention to the correct pronunciation of the words, being able to choose between RP English (British) or American English.
What I offer:
*To adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
* Prepare new materials and activities for each class.
*Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
*If needed, meet or correspond with parents or guardians to discuss children's progress and to determine priorities.
*Assign lessons and homework.
*Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects, and communicate these objectives to the students.
¿Deseas aprender o mejorar tu inglés de una manera divertida pero efectiva?
Como Traductora Científica y Literaria, graduada de la USAL, con los siguientes exámenes aprobados (KET, PET, IGCSE, FCE e IB) y
con más de 6 años de experiencia en la enseñanza, en mis clases:
* aprenderá a hablar correctamente y a tener conversaciones fluidas
* Podrá escribir, centrándose en la gramática inglesa
* Prestaremos especial atención a la pronunciación correcta de las palabras, pudiendo elegir entre RP English (British) o American English.
Lo que ofrezco:
* Adaptar métodos de enseñanza y materiales de instrucción para satisfacer las diferentes necesidades e intereses de los estudiantes.
* Sesiones de conversación.
* Preparar nuevos materiales y actividades para cada clase.
* Uso de computadoras, medios audiovisuales y otros equipos y materiales para complementar las presentaciones.
* Si es necesario, reunirse o comunicarse con los padres o tutores para hablar sobre el progreso de los niños y determinar sus prioridades.
* Asignar lecciones y tareas.
* Establecer objetivos claros para todas las lecciones, unidades y proyectos, y comunicárselos a los estudiantes.
JackLearn English for all levels of experience from 'Hello' to 'Goodbye' and everything in-between
Hello, my name is Jack, a native English speaker originally from Manchester, England. I have experience teaching English as a second language both online to students in China.And in schools in Italy.
I have a diploma in International Business Management from Northumbria University, and studied abroad in Sweden and Portugal and therefore know how important and daunting learning a language can be.
I specialise in teaching English as a second language. My aim is to be the lessons fun and engaging. Depending on what you want to learn we can focus on grammar, sentence structure, building vocabulary of a particular topic or start at the basics learning phonics.
If you would like support and tutoring on homework or topics you are studying in school I can support students with this and help them achieve in school.
I can also teach Business English and help you prepare for a presentation or interview or help with your studies.
My class would be perfect for either adults or children wanting to improve their oral and written English skills. Each class will be personalised to your needs and abilities with the first class used to evaluate your level and how we can best use further classes to improve your abilities and see results.
MarkProfessor of National Education, author of school textbook, 24 years of experience.
***** Availability update made on 09/01/2020. Valid until further notice *****
I offer you my services in order to make you truly effective orally / in writing in English. If you have to use English in the course of your professional activity and you don't get comfortable with it ... If you are tired of being spotted immediately as French ... If you don't know still not when to use the present perfect / preterite .... I'm here to help you and make you progress.
* Linguist by training and author of school textbook in this capacity.
Note that I am not this young student who had a good mark in the Baccalaureate or this other who is supposedly bilingual. I have been teaching as a teacher in the National Education since 1995 and I can tell you that teaching cannot be improvised. It is not an activity that we do "like that". I offer you my expertise and my experience.
By the way, to have 10/20 in the Baccalaureate, it is enough to have the A2 level (which is theoretically expected at the end of 3rd year) so I let you imagine the desperation of future engineers who must obtain at least 750 in the TOEIC! (the equivalent of level B2!)
* Daily monitoring possible via internet.
* Each course is prepared according to your needs. Feedback is always given.
* Specialized in "phonology": intonation, word accent, connections ... Oral grammar.
* Adaptation to all levels: from college to post-baccalaureate through high school.
=> Post-bac: preparation for TOEIC, TOEFL, iELTS, Cambridge First-Certificate, Advanced Certificate.
=> Orals and writings from grandes écoles such as ENA
=> Orals and writings from business schools (Tremplin-Passerelle ...)
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.
AngéliqueLearn French in an interactive and efficient way! A1-C2 (DELF preparation) with a French native
I am French, born in Burgundy and I grew up between Burgundy and Paris.
Experienced teacher, I gave many courses at the Alliance Française, embassies, companies, universities and private lessons.
I propose you energetic courses and corresponding to your needs. Through theater training, I can help you develop your skills in this language in a very interactive way. In private lessons or via a webcam, you will be surprised at your progress!
I can give you general or specialized French courses (professional, exam preparation ...) but still with a very specific purpose (visit to France, contact with a school ...).
Do not hesitate to contact me.
OlivierLearn and Enjoy French : French courses for foreigners – Expats, CBTC parterns and Erasmus students
Native French speaker. Excellent opportunity for e.g. Erasmus students arriving at Louvain-la-Neuve or Chineses partners arriving at the CBTC or for expats residing in the Brabant area. Good and long experience in teaching and coaching.
Focus in oral and written communications in all levels. Customised lessons based on your requirements. My goal is to meet my student objectives and needs by gradually improving and enjoying French.
My students won't be bored and will be enthusiastic to ask for more.
I can address social or business topics of French.
EliseFrench private lessons by university graduate in Letters
French private lessons are for students wishing:
- consolidate their bases in grammar, spelling
- improve their language skills (allophone students)
- improve their speaking skills (conversation classes)
-profect the written expression
- ECR exams
- prepare for the written examinations at the end of the studies (maturity, certificate of completion)
- help with the writing of works of maturity (or other works of end of studies), of dissertation
- work on argumentative texts
- acquire a method to analyze literary texts
- fill gaps
- improve their spelling
- prepare for oral exams (maturity, compulsory leaving certificates)
- learn how to perform bibliographic research
For help with writing:
The objective is above all to acquire effective tools. The pupil will thus be able to learn to structure his ideas, to argue in a coherent (and convincing) way and to enrich his vocabulary.
For the corrections of end of studies work:
so that the meeting with the student is at the most profitable, I ask him to send me his writings before the meeting.
Apart from my presence with the student, any course involves a preparation time before and after the lesson, including the work that I correct. My goal is to design an individualized course, so I take the time to write detailed comments on corrected work or tips to ensure maximum success for everyone.
For example, an editorial correction can easily be the subject of a detailed commentary of 4 typewritten pages.
For adults (FLE):
In order to optimally prepare the first ones, I take the initiative to inform myself in advance of their objectives / expectations. Whether to practice speaking in everyday life, the professional world or to practice oral presentations, I prepare either PPT or technical sheets in advance that I send by mail ( after booking on the website).
The other alternative is to make a PV of the course that I send (or that I print). Giving importance to keeping a written record on the one hand to better memorize the topics covered, on the other hand to better assimilate the spelling.
Of a general nature, a concrete situation that responds to the learner's needs is the starting point. From this situation, I address the essential grammatical points.
AurelieDELF | DALF EXAMINER OFFERS FRENCH LANGUAGE COACHING
Learn from the comfort of your home, your office or your favorite coffee shop!
I will meet you online, in a virtual classroom equipped with easy-to-use tools and features to make it fun and engaging!
(Interactive whiteboard, video chat, file sharing, live presentations, screen sharing, and more!)
Depending on your request, the course will focus on:
-Exam preparation (DELF, DALF, TCF, IB)
High quality results and efficiency guaranteed!
JonathanPrivate lessons in French, history and methodology of work
My name is Jonathan. I am a young teacher who already has 13 years of experience in the field of tutoring for primary and secondary children up to rhetoric. I can help you with mathematics, French / Dutch, history / geography and Latin as well as preparation for CEB (primary) and end of year exams for secondary.
I also provide individual monitoring for your work method, more particularly in terms of understanding the instructions and the work schedule. If you need a helping hand, I'm here to listen.
HughPractical and fun English classes to improve your confidence in English!
Are you looking to improve your English with an experienced teacher?
Well, I am the teacher for you! I am a British native speaker with over 10 years teaching experience.I hold two university degree's and two professional teaching certificates.
My lessons are fun, practical and will improve your confidence in using English for work and pleasure!
JennyForeign language course, English, Spanish, French
I offer courses for preparation of internship interviews for students of BTS Commercial, correction of students at the terminal level, preparation for the oral exam, Spanish classes and conferences on different concepts, school support for children, help with homework, grammar, vocabulary, writing, composition, conversation.
Methodology according to the personality and needs of the students.
VendulaIntensive preparation DELF A1, A2, B1, B2, DALF C1, C2, Lyon and SKYPE (French foreign language, FLE)
Passionate about languages and strong in learning methodology, for 10 years, I have passed on this precious know-how to my students so that they regain self-confidence, progress and improve.
I want the learning to be as authentic as possible, relevant to reality, and to your concrete needs. This is why, through my pedagogy inspired by the conclusions of neuroscience, you can live a real experience in French;) Your progress is for me a real source of satisfaction.
I offer tailor-made intensive courses, preparation for DILF, DELF, DALF exams for which I am an authorized examiner and corrector. In class, we will focus on the essentials so as not to waste precious time. After classes, on request, I can send you interactive materials or exercises to learn more about what we have done in class and / or prepare you for the next one.
I can also offer you a thematic refresher: spelling, oral, written, pronunciation, comprehension, writing, culture, specific vocabulary, particularly economic, linguistic and professional, language registers, idiomatic expressions, accent reduction, etc., writing of your CV or cover letter.
I speak several languages (French, English, Spanish, Czech and Slovak) which can facilitate your learning if necessary.
Flexible, available, patient, pedagogue, I remain at your disposal for any further information.
.................................................. .................................................. ........................
Regarding DILF, DELF, DALF PREPARATIONS:
>>> As a DILF, DELF, DALF examiner, I prepare for exams ranging from level A1.1 to C2. Having in-depth knowledge of the requirements of the tests and the evaluation criteria, I can provide you with the keys to earn points, the right tips and feedback on your achievements so that you can be calm and confident when taking the test. real.
>>> Together, we will first make an inventory to find out where you stand, define your needs and your objective and the best strategy to achieve it. This will give us a better idea of how many lessons you will need. We will practice until you are comfortable. With me, we will aim 100/100, to have 75/100 on the day of the exam.
>>> Your learning style will be taken into account and I will adapt as best as possible to your requests. I have great schedule flexibility. First class is to get to know and talk about organization.
>>> The rhythm will therefore be defined according to your needs. If you're in a rush, plan to work outside of class as well. To pass the exam in the best possible way, consider starting to prepare early.
>>> In practice: I will give you tips and advice on how to succeed in comprehension (CO, CE) and in class we will mainly focus on productions (PO, PE) which require feedback from the teacher or interactions.
.................................................. .................................................. ........................
PRICE INFORMATION (general course or exam preparations):
Group rates (from 2 people) on request. Flexible hours during the week. Except exception, I do not work on weekends.
I have the SIRET number I can provide you with invoices! Cancellation of agreed appointment possible 24 hours in advance. Cancellation in less than 24 hours, the appointment remains chargeable. The 24 hour rule being reciprocal, I agree to respect the same deadline.