FawziFrench private lessons: Language and communication [ONLINE]
I am coach, writer and teacher of French since 2012.
I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, English and a little Turkish.
I give French lessons: language and communication with a French pedagogy, written and oral so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
AmauryCoaching for the choice of study or career, job interviews, the realization of resumes
Recruiter by profession, I propose a personalized help in the form of coaching:
- how to improve your CV to be spotted by recruiters?
- which choice of study or career to choose?
- How to prepare for a job interview, the standard questions?
- which recruitment websites to optimize?
- what are the mistakes not to commit?
- how to get to know each other better in the world of the market?
Wishing to help people, my goal is to coach you at best in the world of work (student as more senior profiles).
El AmraniGerman tutoring around Bruxelle
training engineer and trainer, I offer techniques, educational tools and performance (multiple intelligences, mental management) that facilitate the learning of my clients.
I offer language courses in German (beginner - intermediate) for adults or high school students à la carte and tailor-made:
• Adaptation based on the needs of the learner
• Flexibility of the schedule
• Individual course
• Adapted speed (it can be faster or slower)
BenediktFun and effective German classes, Berlin and online
The best way to learn a new language is through natural interaction. And I believe that you learn most effectively when you feel at ease and when you are having fun!
You will see that each class is individually adapted to your personal learning style and that you can improve at your optimal level, because you will always be challenged but never overwhelmed.
I am an enthusiastic language learner myself and know the importance of a fun and knowledgeable teacher. Because I enjoyed learning with great teachers so much, I'm committed to be that for you in every class as well.
With this German class, you will get
• a very competent, patient, and fun tutor with years of experience
• a very supportive environment
• as many opportunities as possible to actually speak German, reflect on it, and improve
• 3-4 hrs of homework per lesson (if you want!)
• heaps of audio and video material as well as many exercises to help you practise all aspects of the German language
• and you will see how manageable the German grammar actually is!
Of course, you can adjust the classes to whatever you consider to be most relevant for you!
If you like my approach and want to improve your German, write me a message or book a lesson with me! I would love to help you with your German, whether in person or online!
You can start right away at any level!
GaellePrivate lessons in German (grammar, vocabulary)
I am a foreign language student and have already completed an Erasmus semester in Germany. We can work on German grammar and vocabulary. We can also, if you wish, chat a bit in German to help you practice the language.
GeorgeLanguage course (Romanian, French, German) for beginners and advanced
Hello ! I propose interesting methods for language learning! I offer language courses (German, French and Romanian) for children but also for adults! Since everyone has their own way of learning a language, I can vary my work methods depending on the student. The courses I propose are mainly for beginners who wish to learn Romanian, French or German. So I can use these 3 mentioned languages to teach but of course I can also use English or Spanish
CamilleConflict management & negotiation: communication support for effective and sustainable control
It is a question of putting in place rational and professional tools to defuse conflicts and enter your comfort / security zone. In particular simple and logical techniques, which make it possible to resolve and manage violent situations in a harmonious, efficient and lasting way.
The objectives are:
0. Understand and identify the issues / risks then find a balance between empathy and conviction
1. Use interpersonal communication techniques resulting from mediation to defuse tensions and gain distance
2. Dissociate the relational and the nature of the disagreement - Overcome cognitive and psychological obstacles
3. Acquire the techniques of self-defense and mastery without hurting and being injured
4. Face and then defuse difficult behaviors (blackmail attempts, threats, destabilization) or even dangerous with a mediation strategy
5. Develop conflict management and negotiation skills by alternating attentive listening, active speaking and rationality in the face of the limited rationality of the angry individual.
Statistically, the progression following these private sessions is quickly noticeable, from 2 or 3 sessions *. (* study 2020)
Postgraduate School Training & Ivy league college in the United States, our teacher has specialized and worked for over 13 years, in Europe and North America, in the field of communication and public speaking in renowned public and private international institutions, involved in forums and conferences, and focused on two areas: training and coaching, with the key words pedagogy and careful methodology.
- Locations: Geneva-Lausanne-Friborg-Neuchâtel-Montreux-Bâle-Sion-Sierre-Morges-Bienne. But currently, only by videoconference in accordance with national recommendations on Covid. These sessions also seem to be perfectly unanimous since they have the advantages of direct (example: quality of the interaction), without its disadvantages (ex: loss of travel time), with additional advantages (ex: of notes on the chat, which can be reread afterwards). In this context, these videoconference sessions for which you have requested me, seem to arouse a certain enthusiasm (and a certain enthusiasm). At your request, I therefore continue to offer them.
LauraGerman Courses Online via Skype! General and Specialized Courses
If you are a beginner or an intermediate student and find it difficult to speak and understand German, I can help you. In our initial course, we will discuss your language skills, your objectives and the methods I use. I will teach you the language structure (grammar, vocabulary, reading, and speaking) through interactive materials.
I have teaching experience in language schools and as a private tutor. You can read more about my courses.
See you soon!
SuziBusiness English - Improve your English skills for work
FOR ENGLISH DESCRIPTION SCROLL DOWN **
Je m'appelle Suzi et je suis professeur d'anglais pour étrangers depuis plus de 10 ans. Mes cours s’adressent aux professionnels, aux lycéens et aux universitaires qui ont besoin d'une méthode de travail adaptée à leurs besoins !
Grâce à ma riche expérience dans l’enseignement, je peux rapidement sentir l'approche qui vous convient le mieux. Très ouverte d’esprit, mes cours sont ludiques, divertissant et surtout efficaces. Certains élèves préfèrent avoir des cours de conversation, gagner en confiance et enrichir leur vocabulaire. Alors que d'autres étudiants préfèrent les structures grammaticales et le matériel visuel. Dans tous les cas, je m’adapte rapidement à vos besoins et c’est ensemble que nous construisons nos leçons.
Un peu sur mon parcours : j'ai vécu au Chili, au Canada, en Espagne, aux Pays-Bas, en Italie et au Royaume-Uni ... Je suis titulaire d'une maîtrise en droit et politique européens à l'Université de Portsmouth. J'ai travaillé pendant des années dans l'industrie du lobby à Bruxelles et plus tard dans l'industrie du tourisme d'aventure. Cela m'a mis en contact avec un large éventail de personnes : des politiciens, des ministres, des ingénieurs informatiques, des PDG et des créatifs dans l’âme.
Cette expérience internationale m'a permis de développer de grandes compétences relationnelles et d’établir ma propre méthode d'enseignement qui est unique. Tous mes étudiants sont satisfaits de mes services et ils peuvent se porter garant si nécessaire. Un grand nombre d'entre eux a atteint le niveau C1 après seulement quelques mois de cours avec moi.
Ma formation linguistique va au-delà des simples cours : je vous donne un tutorat complet (cours particuliers, possibilité de poser des questions en dehors des heures de cours, rédaction et correction de questions, etc.).
N'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez des questions !
Et au cas où cela vous intéresse, mes hobbies sont : le vin et la gastronomie, l'équitation, la danse moderne, les langues, les voyages, la nature et les animaux. J'ai 4 chiens, 2 chats et 2 chevaux. Comme vous le voyez, nous ne manquerons probablement pas de sujets à aborder.
A bientôt - Suzi :-)
My name is Suzi and I have been an English Language Trainer for foreigners for over 10 years. I offer my classes to work professionals who needs a work method tailored to their needs!
As a very perceptive person, I can quickly sense the approach that suits you. This, in combination with a playful sense of humour and very open character, makes our lessons fun and entertaining. Some students prefer to have conversational lessons, to gain more self-confidence and to enrich their vocabulary. While other students prefer grammatical structures and visual material. In short, I quickly adapt your needs and we build our lessons around that.
A little about my background: I have lived in Chile, Canada, Spain, the Netherlands, Italy and the UK...I hold a M.A. European Law and Policy at the University of Portsmouth. I have worked for years in the lobby industry in Brussels and later in the Adventure Tourism Industry. This has brought me into contact with a wide range of people, from politicians, ministers, IT engineers, to CEO's and creative souls.
This international background allowed me to develop great people skills and my own teaching method which is unique. I have many happy students that can vouch for me if needed - and a great number of those reached level C1 after only a few months of lessons with me.
My language training goes beyond lessons-only: I give you a complete tutoring (private lessons, the possibility to ask questions outside class hours, writing and correcting questions, etc.).
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions!
And in case it is of your interest, my hobbies are: wine & food, horse-riding, ballroom dancing, languages, travel. nature and animals. I have 4 dogs, 2 cats and 2 horses. As you see, we will probably not run out of subjects to talk about.
See you soon - Suzi :-)
SixtyCommunication training (verbal or non-verbal)
Have you always dreamed of becoming a great speaker? This training is for you!
During this training, you will learn the techniques to speak in front of an audience with ease and clarity, keeping your personality and without overplaying.
When we communicate, our non-verbal language can make up 70% of the message we spend. Our attitude and our actions are therefore essential for a good handover and understanding of our ideas.
During this training, we will teach you the most effective non-verbal communication techniques to improve your interpersonal relationships.
Camille - Espace Cours Coaching SuisseCOACHING - COMMUNICATION AND EMOTIONAL CONTROL / EMOTIONS
In order to enrich his emotional skills, it will be a question of making your emotion the ally of your professional efficiency and / or your personal harmony. Emotions punctuate your life, they intervene in a more or less conscious way and have a considerable influence on your well-being and your performance at work.
How to recognize them, decipher them and make them your allies? How to face the emotions of others, anticipate their reaction and keep a step back? How to better manage unforeseen situations and tensions?
These workshops allow you to learn to listen and tame emotions to improve your personal / professional relationships and strengthen your efficiency at work.
The objectives are clear, with always practical applications:
- Discover your own emotional process to understand the role and impact of emotions
- Analyze its operations and implement personal strategies to channel them
- Develop your emotional awareness to be in touch with your values
- Strengthen one's balance / harmony, self-confidence as well as the best discovery & mastery of one's own resources / skills / potential as well as new tools
- Overcome your fears and blockages to be able to move forward and serenely.
- Reduce psychological (stress, anxiety, concentration ...) & psycho-somatic manifestations
- Optimization of the emotional process & the concept of emotional intelligence
- Make your sensitivity & possible hypersensitivity a strength
Indeed, the sensitive & hypersensitive represent a small part of the population and are able to perceive what others do not feel, which is hidden but try to conform to what is expected of them and of them. '' be able to live in community. After a suitable accompaniment, a hypersensitive can learn to tame his innate capacities and to create harmony in his own existence.
What happens during a session ?
After having defined together one or more global objectives based on your initial problem, each session takes place in two stages.
1) Browse, analyze & dissect together the reflections, thoughts and notes taken during the week and related to your emotions: actions taken based on the suggestions of the previous week; thoughts; feelings: what worked or not / corresponded or not to your expectations. It is also an opportunity to get to know you better in order to better define / define / identify and then solve together the challenges / emotional blockages of the moment.
2) Based on the conclusions of the first part, a proposal of two to three sub-issues of the day to be dealt with during the session (sub-issues built from your initial issue): to answer them, for each of them 'between them, a series of ten to fifteen pragmatic reflections / actions will be proposed to you. Three possible answers:
- "I have already tried this solution but it does not suit me" or "I do not really believe it": we go to the next suggestion
- “Never tried” or “why not”, “I'll think about it”: we set ourselves the goal of trying as soon as the opportunity arises, by the next session
Concretely, a session = a reflection but above all A SESSION = SOLUTIONS / proposals / concrete suggestions to put into practice for the following session in order to overcome its blockages.
According to the defined objective, it is a question of identifying & resolving the impact of emotions and their bad channeling not only on his communication but especially on his daily life.
Note that during the videoconference session, all the notes are transcribed in the chat so that you can access them at any time when you wish.
LOCATION, SCHEDULE, FEES
- Locations: Geneva - Lausanne - Friborg - Neuchâtel - Montreux - Basel - Sion - Sierre - Morges - Bienne. But currently and until further notice, only by videoconference in accordance with national recommendations on Covid. These sessions also seem to be perfectly unanimous since they have the advantages of live (example: quality of the interaction), without its disadvantages (example: loss of travel time) with additional advantages (example: notes that can be re-read on the chat). In this context, the videoconference sessions for which you asked me to seem to suit everyone perfectly, take place very optimally and generate a certain enthusiasm (and a certain enthusiasm). That is why, at your request, I continue to offer this option. Take good care of yourself and yours!
- Duration of one hour per session.
THE THERAPIST - COACH
From a Grande Ecole post-preparatory class in France & Ivy League University in the United States, our teacher is specialized in Europe and North America, and has worked for more than 17 years in the field, in renowned international public and private establishments, intervening in forums and conferences.
AlessandroGerman with hyper polyglot Alessandro from London Business School
I have a C2 level diploma for German. At 20, I am a hyper polyglot with a knowledge of 28 languages, 12 of which I speak with a level above B2.
I spent two times on television (JT of the one and broadcast of what I mingle on RTL-TVI.
I give infallible language courses where I also reveal the secrets that ensured my success in language learning.
NoemiLearn French ONLINE: Basic, Communication, Vocabulary!
This is a class designed to learn French in an active way! I am used to teaching young children to young adults. I have done tutoring with young children with disabilities in French and in English in different subjects (history, mathematics, french grammar, english grammar, etc). I enjoy teaching by connecting to people and really understanding their level and their needs. I'll evaluate your level and will provide you exercices to do or movies/videos to watch to develop your hearing and prononciation. I believe learning is about being curious and wanting more so I hope to achieve this through this class!
I can do the whole class in French or in English, you choose. This is not a class to be anxious or stressed, learning must be a fun process!
MajerusPrivate Course in English- German- Mathematics-Chemistry
Student who has completed a bachelor of computer science and has a first year of medicine at the ULB offers courses in maths, chemistry and German to work on difficulties encountered in these subjects and the preparation of examinations or questions.