DavideItalian Language private lessons, from basic to advanced
I am offering Italian private lessons, from basic (no prior knowledge) to advanced. The lessons' program will be structured according to the student's needs and following a learn-by-doing. I will always make sure that your learning experience is enjoyable and make it as varied as possible!
The lessons can be either in English or Dutch.
As I'm travelling quite often to Den Haag, I'm available to teach there as well, at the student's location only.
Feel free to reach me out for any info!
VittoriaEnglish, Italian, French and German history art and language
Since a young age I fell in love with languages and different currents of literature. I grew up listening to my mom speaking French and my dad speaking German. I am conducting my BA at Leiden University in English, I learnt Mandarin, and am now studying Arabic. I would like not only to help with test preparation or schoolwork: I want to give as much as I can of the beauty and life that is in languages. I try to trigger interest and engagement, I give homework after every session, feedback, wrap ups and extra material.
In Milan, where I grew up, my grandmother would read for me good night stories in French and Spanish. I studied German for around ten years and lived in Germany and in Austria, where I took language courses at the University of Vienna: what really fascinated me about German was the literature. Same goes for French, which I studied for five years, obviously while regularly visiting my French part of the family in Provence. During those five years I also studied English, French and German literature and history. I spent one year in Hebei, China: a region where, luckily enough, they speak Mandarin and not a dialect. I have now been studying and working in the Netherlands for one year and a half and I am taking Arabic.
JudithSpanish, Chinese and Test Prep tailor-made tutoring
I am graduated from Spain majoring in Education. I am native in both Spanish and Chinese. I live in Den Hague currently and am flexible on both location and time.
I have extensive experience on tutoring Spanish and Chinese. I am able to teach all level Spanish as well as Test Preparation. It is possible to have a tailor-made course for you.
look forward to seeing you!
GiusiItalian Language and Culture and Prep Tests tutoring
I'm an italian expat living in The Hague. I can help you to learn Italian, to improve your grammar skills, to descover the Italian culture, including daily life, film, cuisine. We can customize your courses according to your needs. I can also help in preparing for tests or exams,
AdamEnglish for Children and Adults, Secondary School Tutor, and Test Prep
I am an American with over ten years' experience teaching English to native and non-native speakers, both in the United States and globally (South Africa, Guatemala, Brazil, Argentina, Thailand, and The Netherlands). I tutor and provide copy editing services those who are looking to improve academic performance or prepare for a transition to a new country, as well as adults who are in or entering the workforce or who want to strengthen their Business English.
CoreyEnglish lessons for all ages and levels. Conversation, grammar, reading, writing, vocabulary, English exam preparation, proofreading
I am an English teacher from California, USA, with seven years of experience teaching private and public schools. I customize my lessons according to the student 's needs, level, and interest. I provide a professional service to take your English to the next level.
Depending on your needs, I can give a disciplined course with homework, writing assignments, tests, and periodic progress reports. Furthermore, I can also create a fun, engaging learning environment that is also very beneficial.
My teaching methodology includes:
Engaging in conversation about English language film / television
Reading literature and writing
Correcting mistakes in emails and everyday text messages
Grammar exercises from an appropriate textbook or online resource
Learning grammar through conversation
Learning vocabulary and slang through music
Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English exams
Increasing vocabulary through movie, reading, and textbooks
Proofreading of professional documents and academic papers
Preparation for public speaking and job interviews
Translation of French and Spanish
I teach kindergarteners, teenagers, and adults alike. Whether you are a complete beginner or C2 level, I can help you excel in English. Online and Group lessons are also available. Do not hesitate to contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Literature (Modern Literary Studies): University of California: Santa Cruz 2010
Master of Arts (MA) in English with Specialization in New American Studies: University of Lausanne, Switzerland 2018
MarianSPANISH ONLINE COURSE - NATIVE SPANISH TEACHING - PRIVATE COURSES TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
My name is Marian and I am a native Spanish translator and interpreter (AN-FR-IT). I live this year in Paris (but I belong to the south of Spain) and therefore I would like to be able to give private lessons of Spanish at the same time that I work as a Spanish teacher in high school. You can choose the level, the method and the points to study together. I adapt to the specific situation of each person! I give courses online with the same teaching method that I use in high school.
Do not hesitate...
¡¡Vamos a aprender español !!
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
Emma- Italian language; Italian course or conversation.
- I´m a professional Italian teacher from Italy, now living in Rome. I have 8 years teaching experience. I am very patient and I love to make a relaxed and friendly class environment. I have qualifications and experience teaching at different levels and in different contexts. I can help the student to improve the oral, written, and comprehension skills. Most important is that each course is based on the needs, interests and availability of the student.
- The method is mainly what is called communicative, aimed at stimulating the student to speak immediately and put the focus on the functional aspect of the language. For beginners, I usually follow a specific program, I prepare a course and for each lesson I send students the files that I scan from the various books. Also the lessons can be essentially developed as conversations on specific subjects.
CristinaItalian language course (mother tongue teacher)
Italian language course with a certified native speaker at the University of Perugia.
My classes are developed according to the learning needs of students.
The course content is decided with the student on the basis of her need:
- Italian culture
Feel free to contact me for more information.
KlaudiaPolish lessons with a native speaker - all levels.
Are you looking for a Polish teacher? I can offer you Polish classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning. I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. They could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak as soon as possible.
LaraCreative French course adapted to your needs and goals
I give my classes based on each student's need. Whether you want to focus on written professional french or simply conversation, I will adapt to what fits you most.
My master's degree in visual arts will allow you to learn in a creative way, adapated to your needs and goals. I have spent more than 8 years of my life in foreign countries therefore know the difficulties of learning a new language. I speak fluent english which can be useful for beginners :)
MatteoCourses in Italian and Italian culture, at all levels.
Hello, my name is Matteo, I come from Perugia, a pretty city in the center of Italy. Italian language and culture are my passions as well as teaching. I give Italian lessons for those who want to either learn the basics of the language (grammar, syntax), or improve the conversation (diction, vocabulary, ways of speaking), listening and writing. The course is for all levels, I try to customize the teaching method according to the needs and level of the student. The content of the conversations of my classes are influenced by my professional and artistic backgrounds, we can talk about Italian literature, cinema, music, art and gastronomic culture but also about topics of interest to the student.
Contact me for more information!