Emma- Italian language; Italian course or conversation.
- I´m a professional Italian teacher from Italy, now living in Rome. I have 8 years teaching experience. I am very patient and I love to make a relaxed and friendly class environment. I have qualifications and experience teaching at different levels and in different contexts. I can help the student to improve the oral, written, and comprehension skills. Most important is that each course is based on the needs, interests and availability of the student.
- The method is mainly what is called communicative, aimed at stimulating the student to speak immediately and put the focus on the functional aspect of the language. For beginners, I usually follow a specific program, I prepare a course and for each lesson I send students the files that I scan from the various books. Also the lessons can be essentially developed as conversations on specific subjects.
CoreyEnglish lessons for all ages and levels. Conversation, grammar, reading, writing, vocabulary, English exam preparation, proofreading
I am an English teacher from California, USA, with seven years of experience teaching private and public schools. I customize my lessons according to the student 's needs, level, and interest. I provide a professional service to take your English to the next level.
Depending on your needs, I can give a disciplined course with homework, writing assignments, tests, and periodic progress reports. Furthermore, I can also create a fun, engaging learning environment that is also very beneficial.
My teaching methodology includes:
Engaging in conversation about English language film / television
Reading literature and writing
Correcting mistakes in emails and everyday text messages
Grammar exercises from an appropriate textbook or online resource
Learning grammar through conversation
Learning vocabulary and slang through music
Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English exams
Increasing vocabulary through movie, reading, and textbooks
Proofreading of professional documents and academic papers
Preparation for public speaking and job interviews
Translation of French and Spanish
I teach kindergarteners, teenagers, and adults alike. Whether you are a complete beginner or C2 level, I can help you excel in English. Online and Group lessons are also available. Do not hesitate to contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Literature (Modern Literary Studies): University of California: Santa Cruz 2010
Master of Arts (MA) in English with Specialization in New American Studies: University of Lausanne, Switzerland 2018
MarianSPANISH ONLINE COURSE - NATIVE SPANISH TEACHING - PRIVATE COURSES TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
My name is Marian and I am a native Spanish translator and interpreter (AN-FR-IT). I live this year in Paris (but I belong to the south of Spain) and therefore I would like to be able to give private lessons of Spanish at the same time that I work as a Spanish teacher in high school. You can choose the level, the method and the points to study together. I adapt to the specific situation of each person! I give courses online with the same teaching method that I use in high school.
Do not hesitate...
¡¡Vamos a aprender español !!
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
CristinaItalian language course (mother tongue teacher)
Italian language course with a certified native speaker at the University of Perugia.
My classes are developed according to the learning needs of students.
The course content is decided with the student on the basis of her need:
- Italian culture
Feel free to contact me for more information.
KlaudiaPolish lessons with a native speaker - all levels.
Are you looking for a Polish teacher? I can offer you Polish classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning. I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. They could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak as soon as possible.
LaraCreative French course adapted to your needs and goals
I give my classes based on each student's need. Whether you want to focus on written professional french or simply conversation, I will adapt to what fits you most.
My master's degree in visual arts will allow you to learn in a creative way, adapated to your needs and goals. I have spent more than 8 years of my life in foreign countries therefore know the difficulties of learning a new language. I speak fluent english which can be useful for beginners :)
MatteoCourses in Italian and Italian culture, at all levels.
Hello, my name is Matteo, I come from Perugia, a pretty city in the center of Italy. Italian language and culture are my passions as well as teaching. I give Italian lessons for those who want to either learn the basics of the language (grammar, syntax), or improve the conversation (diction, vocabulary, ways of speaking), listening and writing. The course is for all levels, I try to customize the teaching method according to the needs and level of the student. The content of the conversations of my classes are influenced by my professional and artistic backgrounds, we can talk about Italian literature, cinema, music, art and gastronomic culture but also about topics of interest to the student.
Contact me for more information!
MilenaItalian language / Business Italian; German language
Grammar, reading, writing, and conversation. Exploration of cultural materials.
Vocabulary review; practice in reading and translating Italian from a variety of fields, including literature, art history, and political science, depending on the needs of the students.
Practice in the spoken language, assigned topics for class discussions, and oral reports.
A lot of funny ;)
MatyIntensive Course English / German for Students and Adults
Learning to Learn, Motivation, Self-Confidence, Independence
Content? Introduce yourself, Introduce someone, family, profession, school, Tell an event, Orient yourself, house, Ask for directions, Talk about your tastes, Go shopping, Go to the restaurant, for or against, Give advice, Exhibit your own opinion
Upgrading, Conjugation, Verb Tenses, Pronunciation, Syllables, Alphabet, Spelling, Writing, Vocabulary, Reading, Grammar, Conversation with Various Media
Brackets? Videos, sound, books, brochures, files, interactive games if necessary
Number of persons?
CarlosLearn useful and true Spanish with my dynamic lessons
If you want to begin to speak Spanish or improve it, you can take Spanish lessons with me. I am from Barcelona, Spain. We can take classes in a coffee or library, or if you prefer we can do it by Skype. Learn the lenguage is funny! I have had the chance to teach all ages since I started being a private tutor.
My lessons are dinamic and can be adjusted to every students' needs regarding their level and learning style.
We can focus on the aspect you want to master the most, e.g. listening and speaking, grammar, day-to-day life, etc.
ChristopherEnglish Conversation + Test PREP With a Native English Speaker
I am a Native English speaker from the United States and have worked with English as Second Language learners in Thailand, South Korea, Colombia as well as here in the Netherlands.
My experience is with English conversation, speaking, listening, and grammar. I have helped students prepare for the TOEFL, TOEIC and Cambridge English exams.
Together we can work on your English assignments, have a conversation or together find an online resource that we can work off of. I look forward to meeting you!
GemmaLearn and improve to speak and write Italian with a real Florentine
Do you love Italian people, history and food and you would like to speak the language?
I am an Italian native speaker from Florence, and I've also been a language student myself for a long time! If you want to be able to interact with Italians quickly, I can give you some tips about the correct pronunciation and fundamental grammar and vocabulary, but also Italian art and folklore.
Lessons will be tailored according to student's needs, level and mother language.
I am also available to proofread your writings.