ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar exercises, speaking, new words phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
YanaProfessional Russian lessons with native tutor via Skype!
Russian for children and students – any age and level. Improves writing, reading, speaking and listening skills 9up to GCSE and A-level)
Conversation for Holiday and travel to Russia – everyday conversations, dialogs, situations, culture, tips for travelling, Internet and teenagers language.
Business Russian- basic level for business and corporate language communication for satisfying main communicative needs in everyday situations, in professional, business and socio-cultural spheres.
My motto is not only to teach language, but also make Russians closer to people of other cultures and languages by showing and researching rich Russian history, culture, humor and character. That is why I’m using press, everyday life stories and cases in addition to academic text books and methods. My journalistic and communication background together with education helps me to reach this goal.
IrinaRussian lessons for children age between 4 to 6 years old
I specialise in teaching Russian to bilingual children age 4 - 6 years old.
My lessons are interactive and communicative, with elements of role-play activities whereby children are learning new themes.
The lesson are fun and interactive class, where children become familiar with Russian sounds, letters, children songs, fairy tales, learn Russian poems and participate in various activities . Children will be communicating with same peer group.
AnnaRussian Tutor in London (Russian Language and Literature), GCSE Russian, A-level Russian.
I am a professionally qualified Teacher of more than 16 years experience and for me this work is very enjoyable because I am working with children for so many years. Also I have completed a Thesis in Pedagogy studies, and has achieved a PhD in this subject.
My professional focus is on teaching Russian as a Foreign Language and I recommend the communicative method to improve conversation skills, developing grammar and vocabulary, the key phrases and expressions that can be used in real life situations.
Expertise in all levels of student education primarily with children age groups from 3 to 18 years of age and adult learners. Able to assist in supervision, organisation of all areas of student curriculum, including preparation of GCSE and A-level.
YanaProfessional Russian language courses with native speaker!
Hey, Russian learners!
I`m Yana, a native Russian speaker and a professional Russian teacher.
I have students from over the world and teach all levels (mostly via skype). If you`re looking for a tailored course you`ve just found the right teacher =) I`ll give you all you need to start speaking.
// Speaking // Listening comprehension // Pronunciation // Grammar // Vocabulary // Reading // Writing // Literature //
I`ll help you to improve all of your Russian skills. We can focus on any area you would like whether it is speaking, listening, reading or writing. During the lessons we could work on the alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, accent correction/reduction, messaging, essay writing, communicative competence development, role-playing, homework, test preparation, job interviews training/practice, resume polishing and so on. I always do my best to adapt my lessons to your needs, level and learning style.
For my professional lessons you do not need any books because I`ll give you materials according to your needs, it is could be grammar materials, texts, dialogues, news, songs, movies, cartoons, talk shows, MOOCs, texts of classic or modern Russian literature, poems and many other things.
If it works for you, please, write me some words about your experience in learning Russian, your goals, your level (just mention some grammar themes you`ve learned last time).
* Some words about me *
I have a master`s degree in linguistik and philology (Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine).
I teach Russian as Foreign Language since 2007.
If you`d like to learn Russian, please, feel free to contact me and I ask about free time-slot!
JuneRussian language for all with a native speaker + BONUS
Russian belongs to the Top - 8 European languages with 150 to 180 million people speaking it.
My name is June and I am a native speaker with a deep knowledge of Russian grammar, vocabulary and culture.
Our lessons will include the cultural and historical background that will help to immerse in the Russian language.
Lessons are based on various games making it fun and easy to learn, thus, it is the way Russians children learn the language. Also, we will look into grammar and the vocabulary expansion.
- Reading practice (learning alphabet, reading syllables, reading words, sentences)
- Proper grammar - tenses, conjugations, cases, genders
- Accurate pronunciation and accent reduction
- Vocabulary expansion/ conversation practice
- Developing oral speech.
I will go an extra mile with you!
You will get my recommendations in regard to what technologies and applications to use (when you are on your own) to learn Russian faster.
You will have my Viber or WhatsApp and can message me with ANY questions regarding your learning during the week.