DavidLanguages classe learn easily an another language.
Learn Fast with easy techniques
And enjoy your travels
I can teach you French
Portuguese and Italian.
More languages you speak more easily you learn another one.
Everything can be helpful.
I actually speak 5 languages fluently.
And trust me I used the technique I want to teach you.
SylvainFrench experienced and qualified native tutor - learn, enjoy, share
STRUCTURE OF THE LESSONS:
I build my lessons through a communicative approach maximising the use of the target language.
My lessons are usually task-based and centred around practical functions.
During each lesson, we will always work on four different skills such as speaking, listening, reading and writing, using a great variety of teaching materials reflecting real-life situations.
MY COURSES WILL AIM AT:
– Improving your listening and conversation skills
– Explaining grammar rules
– Introducing new vocabulary using specific learning methods
– Enhancing your writing, speaking and listening skills
I have learnt English, Spanish and I am currently learning Italian and Russian, so I perfectly understand how it feels to learn a new language and the difficulties that one can come across, especially when that language isn't using the same alphabet as your mother tongue.
I have taught French to people from Europe, Commonwealth, Russia, Colombia, Iran, Sri Lanka, Maldives, South Africa, Syria, Lebanon, Algeria, Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, and China, and among them, some were students, teachers, analysts, brokers, nurses, doctors, lawyers, singers, business owners, writers, actors, ambassadors, personal trainers, interior designers, architects, TV and movie producers…
I am looking forward to hearing from you :)
LalaRussian classes via Skype. Russian for beginners. Russian for advanced.
I'm Lala, a Native Russian speaker. I possess Master Degree in Translation and Interpretation in English and Russian from Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences. Besides, I lived in Russia for 6 years which gave me an opportunity to communicate with local people and to get deep acquaintance with Russian culture and traditions.
- I've been teaching Russian for 7 years to both young students and adults of all ages all around the world in the classroom and via Skype. Besides, I've worked as the Russian language teacher at the A. D. Sakharov Human Rights Protection Center in Yerevan, Armenia.
- I lived in different countries where I taught Russian. I also possess BA in the English language and Literature, Pedagogy at Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences. So, my English is very fluent and I'll explain you everything in English in a very understandable and easy way.
- I always implement individualized learning approach for each learner depending on his/her needs and interests.
- I always create a friendly and easy-to-go atmosphere where you will feel motivated and comfortable to learn.
- I will help you to achieve the desired level of language acquisition in the shortest possible period of time as I have the experience of the optimal sequence of material presentation after which you will speak Russian fluently.
- On my lessons we will be discussing videos, movies, songs, articles, doing research, making presentations, writing blog posts, playing role games and working on interesting projects while mastering communication, collaboration, problem-solving, ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and other 21st century skills.
- During lessons I always use well-planned instructional methods for presenting various type of content based on the desired learning outcomes.
By the End of the Course You Will ...
- You will feel confident speaking Russian.
- You will be able to easily communicative with native Russian speakers.
- You will be able to easily construct grammatically correct sentences in the Russian language.
- You will learn where and how to use various words, word-combinations and phrases on numerous everyday-life topics.
- You will get acquaintance with peculiarities of the Russian language pronunciation.
I look forward to meeting YOU!
ChiaraEnglish lessons- Improve your speaking and grammar!
Do you wish to learn or better your English in a fun, but effective way?
As a Scientific and Literary Translator, graduated from the USAL, having completed the following exams ( KET, PET, IGCSE, FCE & IB) and with more than 6 years of experience in teaching, in my classes you will:
*Learn how to properly speak and have fluent conversations
*Write, focusing on English grammar
* Pay special attention to the correct pronunciation of the words, being able to choose between RP English (British) or American English.
What I offer:
*To adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
* Prepare new materials and activities for each class.
*Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
*If needed, meet or correspond with parents or guardians to discuss children's progress and to determine priorities.
*Assign lessons and homework.
*Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects, and communicate these objectives to the students.
¿Deseas aprender o mejorar tu inglés de una manera divertida pero efectiva?
Como Traductora Científica y Literaria, graduada de la USAL, con los siguientes exámenes aprobados (KET, PET, IGCSE, FCE e IB) y
con más de 6 años de experiencia en la enseñanza, en mis clases:
* aprenderá a hablar correctamente y a tener conversaciones fluidas
* Podrá escribir, centrándose en la gramática inglesa
* Prestaremos especial atención a la pronunciación correcta de las palabras, pudiendo elegir entre RP English (British) o American English.
Lo que ofrezco:
* Adaptar métodos de enseñanza y materiales de instrucción para satisfacer las diferentes necesidades e intereses de los estudiantes.
* Sesiones de conversación.
* Preparar nuevos materiales y actividades para cada clase.
* Uso de computadoras, medios audiovisuales y otros equipos y materiales para complementar las presentaciones.
* Si es necesario, reunirse o comunicarse con los padres o tutores para hablar sobre el progreso de los niños y determinar sus prioridades.
* Asignar lecciones y tareas.
* Establecer objetivos claros para todas las lecciones, unidades y proyectos, y comunicárselos a los estudiantes.
JackLearn English for all levels of experience from 'Hello' to 'Goodbye' and everything in-between
Hello, my name is Jack, a native English speaker originally from Manchester, England. I have experience teaching English as a second language both online to students in China.And in schools in Italy.
I have a diploma in International Business Management from Northumbria University, and studied abroad in Sweden and Portugal and therefore know how important and daunting learning a language can be.
I specialise in teaching English as a second language. My aim is to be the lessons fun and engaging. Depending on what you want to learn we can focus on grammar, sentence structure, building vocabulary of a particular topic or start at the basics learning phonics.
If you would like support and tutoring on homework or topics you are studying in school I can support students with this and help them achieve in school.
I can also teach Business English and help you prepare for a presentation or interview or help with your studies.
My class would be perfect for either adults or children wanting to improve their oral and written English skills. Each class will be personalised to your needs and abilities with the first class used to evaluate your level and how we can best use further classes to improve your abilities and see results.
HughPractical and fun English classes to improve your confidence in English!
Are you looking to improve your English with an experienced teacher?
Well, I am the teacher for you! I am a British native speaker with over 10 years teaching experience.I hold two university degree's and two professional teaching certificates.
My lessons are fun, practical and will improve your confidence in using English for work and pleasure!
Emma- Italian language; Italian course or conversation.
- I´m a professional Italian teacher from Italy, now living in Rome. I have 8 years teaching experience. I am very patient and I love to make a relaxed and friendly class environment. I have qualifications and experience teaching at different levels and in different contexts. I can help the student to improve the oral, written, and comprehension skills. Most important is that each course is based on the needs, interests and availability of the student.
- The method is mainly what is called communicative, aimed at stimulating the student to speak immediately and put the focus on the functional aspect of the language. For beginners, I usually follow a specific program, I prepare a course and for each lesson I send students the files that I scan from the various books. Also the lessons can be essentially developed as conversations on specific subjects.
FawziFrench private lessons: Language and communication [ONLINE]
I am coach, writer and teacher of French since 2012.
I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, English and a little Turkish.
I give French lessons: language and communication with a French pedagogy, written and oral so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
AngelikaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
IgnacioSpanish and Italian classes. Latin-American teacher!
Hola a todos! Ciao a tutti!
My name is Ignacio but you can call me Nacho (like the Mexican food!). I am 35 years old. I am a native Spanish speaker from Latin-American (Argentina) who has been doing a Master in The Tokyo University related to Environmental Studies.
I am willing to teach Spanish or Italian to people from all ages. Some years ago, I lived two years in Rome, Italy. It was a fabulous experience!
I love to teach different languages, is one of my passions. I have 4 years of experience teaching Spanish and Italian.
I want to offer you grammar and conversation classes for Spanish and Italian. The duration could be 60, 90 or 120 minutes, is up to you. We can arrange to meet in a bar/cafeteria or in my place.
I live in Adachi-ku, near Aoi Station (Tsukuba Express Line) and Ayase Station (Chiyoda Metro Line), but we can arrange to meet in a convenient place for both of us.
My hobbies are football (sports in general), movies (Ghibli movies are the best!), traveling and listening jpop or jrock music.
Do not hesitate to contact me!
Espero verlos pronto!!
Ci vediamo pronto!!
MaríaSPANISH ONLINE COURSE - NATIVE SPANISH TEACHING - PRIVATE COURSES TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
My name is Marian and I am a native Spanish translator and interpreter (AN-FR-IT). I live this year in Paris (but I belong to the south of Spain) and therefore I would like to be able to give private lessons of Spanish at the same time that I work as a Spanish teacher in high school. You can choose the level, the method and the points to study together. I adapt to the specific situation of each person! I give courses online with the same teaching method that I use in high school.
Do not hesitate...
¡¡Vamos a aprender español !!
RosyEnglish Course, French Foreign Language, Italian
I hope to meet you soon to test your level in the language you want to learn and to be able to establish together a suitable program that can make you progress quickly towards the complete mastery of the foreign language of your choice.
PelinOnline / In person Private lesson / Turkish tutor / Conversation / Grammar / Writing / Reading / Homework
I am a Turkish teacher. I graduated in Turkey with a BA in Languages. The lessons I offer are from basic to academic level, so for children, students, expats and adults. The focus is on learning grammar, speaking, ,, read and write. If you want to learn Turkish for vacation, work, family or just as a hobby, then I can certainly help you. I use Turkish grammar books, podcast, websites for learning Turkish and other study material.
BaşakTurkish Lessons (In-Person OR Online) for Adults and Kids from an Experienced and Patient Teacher For All Levels-Learn&Practice&Speak!
I have been teaching Turkish for 17 years. I started to teach when I was studying Turkish Language and Literature. I worked in a language school and at the universities, I suppose that I gained success. 😊 My achievements are directly proportional to my students’ success. My students are mostly the teachers, consulate officers, international business people, and also travellers. I feel rewarded when I witness their progress in applying their Turkish language skills to their daily lives.
Over the years, I have met hundreds of people from all over the world, taught Turkish, and told them about Istanbul and Turkey. Those people told me about their countries and learned to express themselves in Turkish. For example, I ask them: “Do you like Istanbul?” in Turkish it is “İstanbul’u senior museum?” or “ Traffic is very bad in Istanbul!”, “İstanbul’ da çok Trafik var!” The basic but correct conversation is really important for self-confidence in any language. If a learner can master basic sentence forms, the rest will come much easier. On the other hand, making mistakes is also very important. Especially, a learner can not speak without making a mistake the first and second time.
My students are always varied and have diverse learning skills. My professionalism also allows me to tailor language education according to individual interests, needs, and capacities. In the classroom, I hold firm three main principles: first, providing a comfortable environment, second, creating an encouraging atmosphere, and third, establishing a collaborative instruction model. I consider that I developed an aptitude for making learning Turkish to become much easier, enjoyable and practical for my students.
I use a book prepared by a university in Turkey. I share the pdf version of the book for my lessons. I also adapt the materials according to the learner’s needs and support the book with my authentic materials. Even though I use a communicative approach, all my lessons are guided by a solid knowledge of grammar.
On the online lessons, I send an e-mail after every lesson. That word file includes a vocabulary list, sentences (corrected and uncorrected versions, you can compare both of them easily), grammar point and homework for revision. In this way, you can find everything in a file well organized. When we have a face to face lesson, I give a hard copy of this list after every lesson. The lessons could be at my home office or in my student's house or office. I sometimes meet with my students in a coffee shop, I try to prefer silent places. :)
How learning a new language opens a new window into a person, teaching Turkish is also the same for me! I was always interested in languages - I could speak a bit of Italian and learned Persian grammar except English.
I always think about Istanbul -I was born and grew up here- it is a good place for self-improvement. First and foremost, Istanbul hosts international people coming from around the world. It is considering to me, I am lucky because I have one of the pleasant professions.
When teaching Turkish, promoting cross-cultural awareness forms an important part of my lessons. Teaching the language involves both the students and myself in a dynamic conversation about our cultural backgrounds.
Teaching Turkish is in fact not only teaching a language but also teaching a culture. I am interested in cinema, music and like visiting museums. I always share the activities with my students.
I also teach Turkish to young learners. I started to study Child Development at Istanbul University as a second university in 2018. We say in Turkish, “Studies have no age!"
If you want to speak Turkish well, please contact me. It is fun, and we will smile during the lesson!