ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new words, conversational phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
CeraselaQualified and Experienced English/Italian/Spanish Teacher
An innovative, creative and inspiring Qualified Languages Teacher and Translator of Italian, Spanish, English and Romanian.
With a variegated ten-year working experience in different contexts, countries and with multicultural groups of students, I aim to offer a first-hand experience of what exactly speaking, thinking and reacting in a new language means.
With excellent results, I fully exploit the potential of authentic materials (songs, short films, films, books, newspaper articles, literature) and drama techniques, which I had the opportunity to deeply research at the Institute of Education - University of London, and subsequently put into practice in the London schools for which I worked.
My lessons are always student-centred, interactive, stimulating and related to real life, cultural situations and/or to exam requirements (GCSE, A-levels, International Baccalaureate, IELTS, TEFL, PLIDA, CELI), according to my students' needs.
I place high value on mutual respect, cooperation and active participation, the use of humour and imagination.