ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new words, conversational phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
JérémyEconomics, Business, French, German, Accounting, Dactylorgraphy (10 finger keyboard typing)
I am a postgraduate (MSc) economics student based in Kingston, a native French and German speaker from the G-D of Luxembourg.
I am a passionate and patient polyglot tutor dedicated to helping students.
Classes I tutor:
German and French primary education and secondary education and economics related topics for secondary education and higher education. Furthermore specific tutoring for accounting and Dactylography (10 finger keyboard typing)
My first priority is to make sure that scholars have a clear understanding of the core skills needed to satisfy the requirements of the exam methodology. Fundamental requirements for French, German and other essay subjects, these include:
- a solid understanding of how to argue coherently and use evidence convincingly;
- a good command of grammar and syntax;
- confident use of a diverse and technical vocabulary;
- the ability to plan, structure, and write essays that score high marks efficiently.
I believe in making the process of learning to read, write, and think one which is enjoyable, satisfying, and challenging in equal measure.
I am also accepting 2 students at same time.
EkaterinaEnglish and Russian as second languages. Learn how to speak in English or Russian to a high standard
I was born in Saint Petersburg, Russia and moved to the UK in 2018. I have been teaching English for more than 10 years. In 2008 I got a degree in teaching and since then I've helped various students to pass their state exams and generally get better at speaking English. I've worked in Petersburg cadet corps and in a language school the English express where I taught both teenagers and adults of different levels starting from the beginner to upper-intermediate.
At my classes I love coaching my students through talking to them about interesting topics and setting challenging tasks and ambitious goals for them. I really enjoy setting stretching targets for my students and helping them achieve their goals whether it is working abroad, moving to an English or Russian-speaking country or exams.
The most important thing for me as a teacher is to see my students speak. When we do speaking exercises, I usually write my students’ mistakes down in order to discuss them later. This way of correcting mistakes makes my students more relaxed because they are not interrupted while they are speaking.
Over the years I have developed and fine tuned my own 9 point plan to make our classes more effective. The 9 point plan includes:
• Speaking the language you learn every lesson
• Listening to engaging audio materials
• Learning how practical grammar works and how locals use it
• Expanding vocabulary every lesson
• Learning correct sentence building
• Reading fluently and confidently
• Learning how to communicate the way that locals do
• Learning to pronounce like the locals
• Building confidence in all the above using discussions and role-plays
Mon SantaIELTS/English prep in just 5 classes. Top 10 lessons in the world! Experience it now:)
Can we get you your results? Yes! With our guaranteed results package.
Also, our 7 famous teachers are British Council certified and have a 95% success rate in the market. We also have a 5-star rating and we are currently ranked among the top 10 institutes in Canada and UK in English teaching for IELTS/CELPIP/CELBAN/TOEFL/SAT/Cantest/CAEL/CALTEST/Essay Writing and (basic to advanced) English language/ESL/EFL/EAL preparation.
Last year, we had 1235 students passing their exams from over 1266 students (our reviews in the pictures here will show you exactly that). Just follow our procedures and you will get phenomenal success like others before you.
Here is the process:
•For speaking and writing, you get easy-to-use templates to memorize. All you have to do is use our wordings/sentence structures that adjust with every examination topic. You will be surprised how great your writing and speaking look after this!
•For reading and listening, we are one of the 5% institutes in the world that provide content from the past exams. This repeats 40% of the times.
Not only will you have a chance to see it again in your exam but also you will be practicing the kind of material that may come in your next exam. THAT’S SUPER IMPORTANT!
•Over 30 past reading exams
• Over 50 past listening exams
• Unlimited past exam writing and speaking questions along with books/videos as samples that cost $ in the market but you get them for free as part of your course. You will be blown away with the vocab practice we provide here!
SCHEDULES: We work round the clock. We are the ONLY INSTITUTE working 5 am till 2 am the next day; for 7 days a week. So pick as many classes as you like on whatever timings you want! You will never have to sacrifice your preferred schedule!
Guys, we are here to get you to pass, give you a GREAT customer service experience and help you help us get great reviews.
PERMANENT RESIDENCY/EXPRESS ENTRY/CITIZENSHIP/UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE ADMISSION–CONSIDER IT DONE! GET STARTED FROM THE BASIC, INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED COURSE AS NEEDED. Also, get MOCK TESTS AND FINAL EXAMS as part of the course!
We have SUCCESSFULLY helped thousands of students in achieving their CLB and English exam requirements. Students from several countries ALL OVER THE WORLD have taken this course and passed!
So stop failing your course and get it done already!
HelenFrench, German and Italian Tuition
ONE TO ONE
You come to my home or we can meet ‘on-line’ as I can offer fully Skyped facilities with webcam visual contact.
You will make fast progress, not only because the lessons are intensive and tailored to your needs and as sole student, there is no one to hold you back.
You will receive structured homework to increase your progress. This can account for up to 20% of overall learning.
I assess and aim to cater for your needs, whether beginner, intermediate or advanced level.
GROUP ‘EXAM BUSTING’ SESSIONS
Several students learning together is a most effective way of bringing an added dimension to the class. Students in partnership often form a strong bond, motivating each other, and working well together.
Six is my suggested maximum as it is vital to keep the tuition as intensive as possible.
We practice written, listening and oral exam papers and can also iron out any grammar or vocabulary issues that are relevant to the particular exam at the appropriate level.
MY APPROACH TO TUTORING
I carefully assess where my students have gaps in their knowledge and then build on closing them through grammar and vocabulary. I therefore give my students the building blocks to create their own sentences in writing and speech.
I work with their text books but also provide my own material to make lessons more interesting. I also use interactive material as well as focussing on past papers and oral exams to help gain confidence in the language.
I engage well with all my students and make the lessons enjoyable and less like an extension of school.
My conversation classes with adults are always fast-paced and fun, and my students very quickly widen their vocabulary and gain confidence in the new language.
CeraselaQualified and Experienced English/Italian/Spanish Teacher
An innovative, creative and inspiring Qualified Languages Teacher and Translator of Italian, Spanish, English and Romanian.
With a variegated ten-year working experience in different contexts, countries and with multicultural groups of students, I aim to offer a first-hand experience of what exactly speaking, thinking and reacting in a new language means.
With excellent results, I fully exploit the potential of authentic materials (songs, short films, films, books, newspaper articles, literature) and drama techniques, which I had the opportunity to deeply research at the Institute of Education - University of London, and subsequently put into practice in the London schools for which I worked.
My lessons are always student-centred, interactive, stimulating and related to real life, cultural situations and/or to exam requirements (GCSE, A-levels, International Baccalaureate, IELTS, TEFL, PLIDA, CELI), according to my students' needs.
I place high value on mutual respect, cooperation and active participation, the use of humour and imagination.
ClaireMath, Bio, and English courses from 6th to 12th grade
Some gaps? Need methods? Patient and pedagogue, I can help your children to regain self-confidence.
Former student of CDG holding a Master's degree in Genetics from University College London, I offer private lessons in math, biology, and English for high school and high school.
Available on weekdays and weekends, do not hesitate to contact me:
Claire (24 years old)
GildasEnglish and French teacher
I specialize in English and French lessons to teenagers and Adults, in one on one or small group sessions, as well as in telephone lessons.
I help students perfect their grammar, vocabulary and syntax in business English(or French) or in conversational English(or French).
My approach to teaching is very close to coaching as I keep in contact with learners between lessons(by e-mail or telephone) to accompany them through their language needs and challenges.