Paula AguilóWould you like to learn to play the violin? Violin lessons for everyone!
I am a professional violinist graduated with distinction at the Royal Conservatory of Brussels (Master) and holding a Bachelor Diploma from Codarts (Rotterdam).
I teach students of all ages and levels.
I have nine years of teaching experience in the Netherlands ( privately and at music schools: Hart Muziekschool in Haarlem and Vioolstudio 020! in Amsterdam).
In my lessons I help the students to find a good contact with the instrument and cultivate a positive relationship with music by integrating the development of aural skills, sense of rhythm and an optimal body use, enabling them to connect with their musical imagination.
The lessons are adapted to each student's needs and wishes.
IrynaFlute lessons by Skype for professionals and amateurs
СRR de Paris graduate flutist teaches professionals and amateurs. I can guide you in developing your professional skills, supplemented by pleasure and inspiration. I can help your child to master the art of playing flute or recorder.
Being a professional musician with diploma of Conservatoire à Rayonnement Régional de Paris, I give lessons for flute. Learning program is individually tailored depending on student level, desires and ambitions. We will cover technics of playing the flute and also work with the sound. Solfeggio part maybe included to improve your ear for music. We will play the music you will enjoy!
Experience: 7 years teaching experience (in France and Ukraine) – both as a teacher in school and private tutor. My students are 3- 50 years old. 6 years’ experience of work in K&K Philharmoniker orchestra, 70 orchestra performances per year. I know what it takes to be on stage, impress and inspire the audience. I’m keen to share my passion and knowledge with you.
2008-2010: Conservatoire à Rayonnement Régional de Paris. Diplome d’etudes musicales, cycle specialize, Flute Traversiere. Claude Lefebvre flute class.
2007-2008: Ecole Normale de Musique de Paris Alfred Cortot. Pierre Yves Artaud flute class.
2007-2013: National Tchaikovsky Music Academy of Ukraine. Orchestra Department, Vladimir Turbovsky flute class.
DorelleCello lessons and / or solfège in Brussels and Leuven
My name is Dorelle and I play cello and piano since I was little. For me, art in general plays a particularly important role in life :-)
Currently, after a year of Erasmus in Germany I will finish my studies in Leuven at the Lemmensistituut.
The important thing for me in learning the cello is to have fun while making sure to find a good position that will not generate tensions later. I give an hour of class in general, but can adapt to the desires of the student without worry, whether in terms of course times or to find cool songs that change the repertoire "classic"!
I can also help more advanced students who need support to pass an exam or progress more quickly.
TatianaLearning MaxMSP/ Ableton/ Music Production/ Electronic Music
This class is for musicians interested to develop their work with electronics by using the computer. With the softwares Max/MSP or Ableton Live I can give you the tools to program your own electronic tracks and effects for live playing of for editing them after recording your music.
CatalinaLearn violin or viola, piano or theory and solfege. Improve your skills of violin and viola playing.
Music is vibration!
Come and learn how to play a musical instrument! Upgrade your brain capabbilities and come closer in touch with your own artistic side of your being.
No matter the age, no matter your level, join me in the discovery of your inner world.
I can teach violin for beginners and viola all levels.
I have masters in Viola interpretation and teaching.
I can play piano as well, for basic accompagnament
I can follow up and help with solfege.
MaddalenaViolin and viola lessons, Irish and classical music
Italian violin and viola teacher with a Bachelor in classical music and a Master degree in Irish music performance. Long experience in performing and teaching to students of all ages and levels.
If you are interested in learning to play music or you want to learn more about Irish music, do not hesitate on contacting me!
Group classes or individual lessons available.
OganesViolin and improvisation lessons. Any level, age and goal.
Do you love the violin and harbour a dream of becoming a successful violinist?
Have you already played the violin but would like to enhance your skills?
Do you want to boost the level of your play and of your personal development? Would you like to learn some improvisations and virtuoso pieces, jazz, baroque, romantic or folk music?
I will be glad to help you to get easily the maximum results within a short period of time !
- Any age category, including children from 4 years old.
- Any study goals, for example, to start playing the violin, to be able to perform any small pieces, to improvise and compose music (!) or to prepare for a music competition and to be able to take a prize, to pass all exams and auditions. I can also help with preparation for the lessons with your teacher.
I can give lessons at my place in Basel or at your place at your request. All Switzerland plus nearest Germany and France.
- More than 8 years of teaching experience will all categories of students
- 2 higher education: double majored in Hochule für Musik Basel (MA in Musikslischer Performance) and Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory
- Concert violinist
- Languages: Fluent in English and Russian
My credo in teaching is to obtain quick results with minimal student’s efforts. I focus on several methods which can facilitate effective teaching and contribute to rapid learning.
ValérianAbleton MAO Course + Studio Mixing - Certified Trainer. MAO race on Ableton + Mixing Studio - Certified Trainer
Graduate Engineer - Composer Producer Mao
Beginner and advanced level
The training includes:
-Master of Ableton Live software
-How to start your project
-Master / bases of sound synthesis
-Compose electronic music according to style
-You will learn how to mix your track
-What set up to choose for the live and how to configure it!
Graduated audio engineer - Composer Producer Mao
Beginners and Advanced Training includes:
-Master of Ableton
-How to start your project
-Proficiency / basics of sound synthesis
-Composing an electronic music according to your own style
-Basics of synchronization
-You will learn how to mix your track
-Which set up choose for the live and how to configure it!
AlexAbleton & MaxMSP Lessons - in a͓̽m͓̽s͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽d͓̽a͓̽m͓̽
Ableton Live is a software music sequencer and digital audio workstation. In contrast to many other software sequencers, Live is designed to be an instrument for live performances as well as a tool for composing, recording, arranging, mixing, and mastering.
Max, also known as Max/MSP/Jitter, is a visual programming language for music and multimedia. Over its more than thirty-year history, it has been used by composers, performers, software designers, researchers, and artists to create recordings, performances, and installations.
Depending on your interest I will show you how to use and customise each program to your needs, but also show you how to combine the two in order to get the best of the 2 worlds.
Ableton and MaxMSP are a killer combo for anyone that wants to:
- expand their musical instrument with electronic extensions
- create custom made controllers for their live performances
- create complex automations for live or studio use
- produce music, compose, arrange
- create automated VJ sets to accompany their live performance
- create a live looping performance
- control backing tracks for live performances
- work on generative music
- program art installations
and much more
I will give you sets & patches with examples to accompany the lessons, but also help you build your own creations in MaxMSP or Ableton.
MagdalenaPROFESSIONAL LESSONS FROM ● VIOLIN ● PIANO ● SOLFEGE
Professional violinist with Master of Art diploma at Haute Ecole de Musique in Lausanne offers private lessons in english from:
●violin, solfège all levels (at student or teacher location)
●piano beginners (only at student location)
Six years of experience in teaching. Prize winners on an International Music Competitions (Germany, Italy, Poland). Performing as a soloist, chamber musician and orchestra member. Pedagogy courses completed, flexible work schedule. Lessons taking place in the city centre of Lausanne (violin) or student place (violin, solfège and piano) from september.
The priority of the courses is to share passion for music - If you want to start adventure with an art, I am here to help you with this!
IreneVIOLIN COURSE | DE-IT-FR-EN | on Skype or in Winterthur / ZH area
I teach motivated young and adult enthusiasts to make their passion a rewarding hobby !.
I also specifically prepare young students or professionals for auditions, entrance exams at the Conservatoire / Haute Ecoles, various competitions.
I have a lot of experience in coaching with excellent results on all levels, instrumental and personal.
The violin is a school of life. I'm waiting for you!
Respighi Award Winner 2015 (NY, USA) Irene debuted in 2016 as a soloist at Carnegie Hall in New York with the Chamber Orchestra of New York, conducted by Salvatore Di Vittorio, with the first New York performance of Dirk's Violin Concerto Brushed "Black, White and in Between". In 2016 she also had her debut in South America, with the first South American performance of Ottorino Respighi's Violin Concerto No. 1 and in the Czech Republic with WAMozart's Concerto No. 5.
She has created several contemporary pieces, for example "Infal's Song" by Antonmario Semolini for solo violin (dedicated to her), "Andante mesto" by Federico Mantovani and chamber music by Richard Dubugnon.
Today Irene is regularly invited to Festivals and concert series around Europe.
Committed to teaching and deeply convinced of the social responsibility of art, Irene founded in 2015 POURQUOIPAS, a non-profit organization that organizes concerts, masterclasses and projects in support of a social cause.
Passionate from a very young age for Niccolò Paganini (she wears her tattooed signature and she has an original letter from him dated 1831), Irene created with POURQUOIPAS an educational experience entitled "Niccolò Paganini: The Mystery": an itinerary of a time to discover the truths and mysteries of the composer's life, with a final concert.
Italian violinist, Irene began her violin studies with the Suzuki Method at the age of four in Aosta. She continues her training with Marie Annick Nicolas, Pierre Amoyal, Corina Belcea and participates in Masterclass among others with Thomas Furi, Itzhak Rashkovsky, Viktor Pikayzen, Benjamin Schmid and Zakhar Bron.
Graduate of the Classical High School "XXIV February" of Aosta, Irene obtained in 2011 the Master of Interpretation at the High School of Music of Geneva, in 2015 the title of Doctor in Discipline of Art, Music and Spectacles (DAMS) to University of Turin with a thesis on the biography of Niccolò Paganini and in 2018 the Master of Pedagogy at the HKB Bern University of the Arts.
She currently lives in Winterthur, Switzerland, and plays a violin Giovanni Battista Guadagnini, Milan 1757, generously made available to her for private patronage.
LidiaVIOLIN LESSONS for all ages and SPANISH lessons/conversation. Healthy learning!
If you want to enjoy learning how to play violin in an easy, fun way, or so does any of your kids, just let me know!
I am a Master student in deSingel. I have studied Violin and Orchestral Performance in Spain and Sweden, and now it´s Belgium's turn. I can also help with music theory or preparing entrance examinations to music schools. I also enjoy a lot with conversation lessons, in case you are interested in Spanish language. I am completing my degree in English Filology at the distance University.
I have experience as a music teacher with both adults and children.
Hope to meet you if interested!
SandraPiano Lessons for Kids & Adults in English/Turkish
* Private piano lessons for kids 4+ years and adults
* One-to-one and group lessons for ages 3 and 3,5 to develop piano playing skills with songs, rhythm games and fun activities
* Lessons in English or Turkish
* Piano recital at the end of school year
* Preparation for London College of Music piano exams upon request
AnnaViolin lessons with a professional and experienced teacher. All levels! COURS DE VIOLON POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
COURS DE VIOLON
POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
• Cours particulier, pour tout niveau et tout âge, dès 4 ans
• Cours en anglais, allemand, polonais et français (notions)
• Cours à domicile et à mon studio région de Genève et de Lausanne
▪ Académie Menuhin, Rolle avec Maxim Vengerov (dernière année)
▪ The Royal Academy of Music, London – MA avec la plus haute distinction
▪ Université de Musique F. Chopin, Varsovie – BA et 3ème cycle avec la plus haute distinction
▪ MasterClass : G. Pauk, Z. Bron, W. Marschner, G. Zhislin, M. Ławrynowicz, B. Nizioł, M. Jaschwili
▪ Lauréate de nombreux concours : 1er prix Concours International de violon Wolfgang Marschner, Prix Haverhill Sinfonia Music Award, Prix soliste et Prix spécial du Concours international Max Reger.
▪ Université F. Chopin, Varsovie – Diplôme d’enseignement de violon, reconnu par le système européen de formation de Bologne (pédagogie, psychologie, méthodologie, cours pratiques, répertoire)
▪ 7 ans de cours particuliers, à Londres, Varsovie et en Suisse, enfants et adolescents
▪ I highly recommend Anna as a violin teacher. Anna taught my daughter as she started her violin studies at the Bron School of Music. It was important for us to find a skilled teacher with high standards and also a teacher able to communicate with children and teach musicianship. Ellen Wong
▪ Anna inspired my daughter a love for the instrument and for music altogether. We have no doubt that she will devote the same passion and energy to any musical pursuit she puts her mind to. She has our unreserved recommendation. Nici Audhlam-Gardiner
▪ I learned violin with Anna for around two years. I found her helpful and patient and we made good progress, so I recommend her. Neelan Thanabalasingam
Hello, my name is Anna
I offer violin classes for amateurs and professionals. I am international concert artist, pupil of Maxim Vengerov, Master of Arts, graduate at the Royal Academy of Music in London, graduate from the International Menuhin Music Academy in Switzerland.
I have over 5 years of pedagogical experience with qualifications confirmed by a Teaching Diploma and references.
I offer lessons for children of all age, can also help with the preparation of exams or simply discover the great pleasure of music through the violin. All levels.
Languages: English, German, French (basic) and Polish (native)