Justyna BarbaraUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Trained and experienced trainer, 38 years old, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and abroad.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
CandiceSpeak in French - Expression, Oral, Written, Literature etc.
Having a great passion for literature and everything related to this world, I will be happy to give you lessons and give you the support you need.
I have a bachelor's degree during which I studied philosophy a lot. I also have experience in learning methods: that is, helping to have effective methods to learn, remember and pass exams.
PS: I can move to give the class, welcome you home (on the set) or do it by webcam.
I am at your disposal for any questions.
LaureChristianity for Dummies: History, Message, Currents
Christianity, this famous faith so little known, approached from different angles but, ultimately, is never really identified.
What does this faith evoke, the world's first growing?
How did it go on, 2000 years later?
What was the real message of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
Why is it still fascinating nowadays?
This course is for all those asking real questions about this unrecognized faith (whatever exposed), people eager to learn more without wanting to be fooled by what can say wikipedia, pro-Christians or against!
My goal is in no way to teach catechism classes or to make propaganda against or for.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
AugustinPrivate lessons in math, history / geography and high school philosophy
I always adapt to the student I have. I try to understand its shortcomings and work to the maximum while consolidating its strengths. I work mostly with exercises that allow the student to face difficulties and we discuss together how best to respond to this.
My horraires can be flexible depending on what you are looking for.
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
First year undergraduate student in Philosophy, possibility of courses for high school and high school students. Assisted with course learning, editing, editing and preparing assessments and exams. Support for organization and personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give method classes for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
BenjaminLearn Key Ideas From Leading Figures in Philosophy
I have a BA and MA in philosophy and my goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. My class will give students a comprehensive, but manageable, introduction to key philosophy ideas from leading figures in western philosophy with a strong emphasis on idea-engagement, encouraging students to formulate their own perspectives.
-Single lesson package:
Students will receive a lesson in, and explore the ideas of, Aristotle, Descartes and Nietzsche.
- Five lesson package
Students will receive homework and will engage with the ideas of Aristotle and Plato, Descartes and Kant, Sartre and Heidegger.
- Ten lesson package
Students will be given a comprehensive philosophy package. We will start by exploring the Pre-Socratics, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle. We then will investigate the ideas of Descartes, Kant and Locke. We then proceed to explore more contemporary philosophy, exploring Nietzsche, Sartre, and Heidegger.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
AdrienneSupport courses in French, English and Philosophy
I give classes in literary subjects up to the final level. After 3 years of studies in the preparatory class for the grandes écoles in a Parisian high school, I obtained an under-qualification at the Ecole Normale Supérieure with excellent grades in the subjects mentioned above. I also got a degree in philosophy. Accustomed to being with children (I have been an au pair for a year), I think I have the drive and seriousness to deliver quality classes.
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
Nessprivate lessons - french - philosophy - english
Student at the end of the 4th year of the college of ST-Maurice, I propose courses of support in French in philosophy and English. I am comfortable with children. My goal is to advance the student by identifying his or her deficiencies and then correcting them. I provide a personalized learning to each student. Even more in the school curriculum, I am able to understand the requirements.
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.
AdamEnglish, Philosophy, and Test Preparation Tutoring
My name is Adam Kais. I am of Australian nationality, and thus a native English speaker. I am a doctoral student of philosophy at the University of Geneva, and I specialise in ancient philosophy, the philosophy of language, and logic. I love all aspects of philosophy, and have a passion for and experience with teaching, writing, and editing. I focus upon developing the tools required to properly comprehend, analyse, and critique the works of a range of contemporary philosophical sub-disciplines and historical philosophers (both through written essays and oral presentations). I also love the English language, and have a wealth of experience with teaching, writing, and formal oral application of my maternal language.