DragosPresentation Design, Speech Writing and Orathorical Practice
They say talking in public is the no1 fear in the world.
How about preparing for it intensively, so when the moment comes, you will be confident, engaged and clear, even if your knees are still shaking?
I have been coaching debate and public speaking to young people for 4 years. I have a lot of experience in speech writing and helping others prepare for talking in front of a crowd. What we can achieve together:
- learn to compose a good speech -> with all the necessary elements in order to have a persuasive effect
- design a killer presentation -> complicated ideas sometimes require visual aid for the public. Learn to let go of comic sans and how not to undermine a good talk with outdated graphic work
- practice speaking -> 99%blood sweat and tears. I can help you present over, and over and over again until you are satisfied and confident that nothing can go wrong. Remember that all the great speakers of this world made history by practice, not by intuition or accident.
My main goal for this course is that you would acquire autonomy to write your own speeches and manage presentations with less effort by being more and more persuasive.
AbdulLearn English to be a good professional communicator
I have studied multiple course in English including professional. I have more than couple of years of experience of teaching to highly professionals across the globe and it was an excellent experience. My teaching style is innovative, latest and to involve the students more to grab their attention to focus.Classwork is done in the class different sessions are formed. Homework is given after each class. I consider a good communicator is always the one who grabs the audience's attention. Communications is very powerful to in this digital life and plays important role to have success. For those who wants to take a fresh start will lucky ones to get an amazing opportunity.
NikaEnglish for almost Everyone, from five to 105 years old
Language level assessment,
Cambridge English exams,
MAVO, HAVO, VWO,
The classes can be taught both in English only or with Dutch to assist instruction.
I specialise in helping you understand grammar in a way which makes you apply it. That makes me an effective exam trainer (I am also CELTA-certified, apart from having a Dutch 1st grade qualification and experience in state
upper secondary examinations).
CorinneSpeaking online or in public and working with the spoken voice. Manage stress when speaking online or in public.
Managing stress, controlling your voice when you have to speak in public (in a conference, webcast or webinar), offering clear and well-structured information, these can represent famous challenges, especially today when it is necessary do this online.
To achieve your goals, I offer you a holistic approach to public speaking because, to convey a message, form and content are intimately linked.
After a few sessions, you will feel more confident, more convincing. Your interlocutors will be more attentive to the information you want to transmit. Your voice will stay clear longer. Through stress management, you will feel a great boost of energy and concentration.
Regarding the form, we will work in particular, the posture, the breathing, the modulation of the voice, the volume, the height, the intonation, and also the eye contact, the gestures, the pauses, in short, what one calls the "non-verbal". We will also see the elements that take precedence during a presentation or an exchange on the Internet.
And, if it helps, we'll see the different ways to handle your stress. We will establish your profile to choose the tools that suit you best.
Finally, if you have short deadlines (or not), you can put yourself in situation and, for example, prepare an interview, a presentation, a conference or a meeting. We will make simulations that will allow you to be in full possession of your means and the content of your intervention.
PeterPresenting With Impact - Developing Exceptional Presentation Skills
Our professional lives follow a rhythm that’s punctuated by meetings and presentations. Unfortunately, as we all know too well, most presentations are terrible. How many times has a monotone speaker, reading from slides, left you wondering what’s the point? And then, occasionally, a great speaker delivers a message that connects directly with you and, as a result, lifts your day.
To help you become a presenter who people listen to, someone who holds the attention of their audience, and someone that can move people with their words, I will train and coach you to communicate effectively with passion and conviction.
Presenting With Impact Program.
A complete program that will help you make impactful presentations. The program is available on a one-to-one basis delivered over eight weeks, or as a one-day masterclass for individuals or groups. The program consists of three key areas:
1. Building a foundation
- Analyzing your audience and setting objectives
- Planning, developing and arranging your content
2. Creating compelling words
- Supporting your ideas including telling stories for specific purposes
- Writing with style
3. Delivering with impact
- Maximizing your voice
- Movement and NVC
- Developing exceptional technique
- Bring it all together - showtime
This is a practical program based on the best practice of millennia of public speaking and presenting. And, throughout the program, we will develop your skills for both virtual and real-world situations.
Presenting With Impact Coaching
Presenting with Impact Coaching allows us to work together on refining, improving, and perfecting your skills and technique. We’ll work with your real-world presentations to help you to deliver excellent presentations that engage your audience, achieve your objectives, and become memorable for the right reasons.
I deliver both the Presenting With Impact Program and Presenting With Impact Coaching either virtually or in-person in Basel, Switzerland.
FeliciaUniversity Admission, Personal Statement and Interview Preparation
The course aims to help the students identify their applications’ strengths and improve their overall performance. I have prepared students for interviews at Oxbridge with a 100% success rate. Plus, I went through several rounds of interviews myself – at Oxford, Cambridge, as well as several Russell Group and Ivy League universities for admission and/or to secure funding.
The personal statement seems to be a genre in itself, which could be difficult to navigate. I have helped numerous students review their personal statements, not only for UK universities (Oxbridge and Russell Group universities), but also for US universities (Ivy League).
My own experience will come in handy, as I went though this process myself. My feedback aims to help the students identify the strength of their personal statements, as well as help them revise and improve it.
Personal statement revision and feedback form – offline
Interview Preparation - online
AlexLearn Business English with a TEFL-Certified Native English Teacher (Writing emails, Presentations, Meetings, etc)
I'm a Native-Speaking English teacher with over 3 years of experience, this class is specific for anyone who wants to improve their Business English.
All the lessons are student-customised, which could include Business Writing (emails, business letters, memos, reports, proposals, etc) & Business Speaking (improving business vocabulary, presentations, meetings, phone handling).
I'm experienced in preparing lesson plans, developing authentic teaching materials, and communicative classroom activities and also focused on teaching through visuals, games, real materials, TPR activities and using technology.
In the language schools I worked at, I was specialised in teaching 1-2-1 classes to Upper-Intermediate and Advanced Students, many of my students were interested in Business English. I prepare my own lesson plans and teaching materials, which I consider as one of the most important stages of teaching. The effective lesson plans and appropriate teaching materials are the keys to engage the learners in the learning process actively and motive them.
I give homework based on the student level and needs, they will be always challenging but never overwhelming.
Looking forward to seeing you!
VikramEnglish Language Coach - Business English & Job Interview Expert
I offer the following programs:
1. Regular Track Program (from A2/B1 Level to C2 Level)
2. Fast Track Intensive Program: 45 lessons (an intensive life changing experience)
3. JobPrep Coaching: Series of 5-6 training sessions (succeeding in Job Interviews even with an average level of English)
REGULAR Track Program includes:
- Transforming the level of your “Spoken English” from A2 to C2
- “Mastering English Vocabulary” without ever memorising words
- “Accent Neutralisation” to get rid of the local accent
- Using English Grammar precisely to communicate accurately and efficiently
- Establishing daily, weekly monthly routines to enable automatic language learning
- Full printable feedbacks (covering all grammar & pronunciation mistakes)
- Plus a collection of useful frequently used words expressions from each lesson
FAST TRACK Program includes:
- A 45 hours intense program (designed to give you a similar level that an average student achieves in a year of English lessons)
- 35 Speaking Lessons with focus on Business & General English
- Full Printable Feedbacks covering all grammar & pronunciation mistakes (Plus a collection of useful frequently used words expressions from the lesson).
- 10 Grammar Lessons (modules designed exclusively for Adults)
JOBPREP Coaching includes:
- Job Interview simulations
- Useful appropriate vocabulary to deliver the right message
- Tips on designing and delivering professional answers to the seemingly simple yet tricky questions
- Personalisation of standard interview responses to avoid sounding like the other candidates
- Training on leaving a lasting impression on the interviewer
- CV correction (done during a full separate session)
JulienPresent a project to different audiences, know how to introduce yourself
From idea to project, this will be the theme of this course!
Use of different techniques aimed at promoting the idea that has become a project
It will also be a question of knowing how to adapt to his interlocutor by correctly choosing his words while adapting his speech to the interlocutor.
At your service !
SenseiTutoring Japanese to Adults in Intermediate/Advanced levels
- The practice is to customize lessons for each student's goals and interest.
- The courses offer Japanese Conversation, Japanese Writing, General Japanese, JLPT preparation, or Business Japanese.
- Students use the latest textbooks and the latest internet materials.
NunzioAdvanced Business Communication (Conversation - Grammar - Comprehension - Presentation Skills)
I am a qualified French/Italian/English/Spanish translator with many years experience in both Public and Private sectors across International Relations, Legal, Science and Economy.
I can help you add specialised vocabulary as well as work on your pronunciation and sentence structure in an organic way that will improve the way you communicate in a Professional Environment.
If you have specific presentations you need to prepare or a specific topic you need to research in any of my languages, I can help you gather intelligence and articulate it into any of the target languages.
SabineEnjoy speaking in front of people - I´ll show you how!
Selfconfident, relaxed, inspiring? I used to be none of those things. Today, I´m a stage addict, doing poetry and public speaking in front of many people and I really enjoy it. Do you want to know how to speak and perform authentically? What it takes to make people hang on every word you say - no matter if it´s a presentation at school, university, at work, at an event, in a meeting or a job interview? How to remember your content, raise awareness, raise curiosity and deal with stage fright?
Passionate and successful speaking are going to change your life ...
RosaPitch and Public Presentations: how to prepare yourself
Being able to express your ideas and projects in public is a fundamental ability for your professional career. In the audiovisual field where I have been working for fifteen years, giving a good convincing pitch was the only way to find investors for my documentary projects. Later, working as a teacher at a Faculty of Media and Communication, I had the opportunity to help students prepare their presentations, and very especially their Final Thesis Presentations. All and all, I have my personal toolbox for preparing anyone (welcome shyness!) to feel confident and at ease in order to communicate with the verbal language, the body language, and the visual language.